Invoice Scanning to Cloud Accounts Package

Associate
Hi All,

I need to upgrade from my local version of Sage Instant Accounts to be ready for Making Tax Digital in April. I've been wondering for a while if there's not an easier way to get purchase invoices processed too.

Does anyone have any suggestions of the best accounts packages and whether any of these have the built in option to automatically process invoices either scanned in or added as native PDFs? If there's none with built-in options which are the best add-on packages to go for?

Thanks,

Soldato
What does your accountant support? At the moment I’d recommend switching to QBO or Xero. If you want to scan receipts, there are loads of integration options. Receipt Bank seems to be the biggest but check out the competition too.

Soldato
I've just had an email back apparently they support Sage, QBO and Xero. Which would you reccommend? Have you got any experience of Receipt Bank? How accurate is it?

Thanks,

Start a trial on both and ask to see demo data in the trial. It's whatever works best for you. QBO is cheaper at the minute.

Back
Top Bottom