iPhone 3GS - Available on Orange soon

Soldato
ON TOPIC:

Its all about contract price. I doubt that Orange will be particularly competitive with the pricing, Apple has the networks so bent over with revenue share, marketing costs, advertising say etc. Its always going to be expensive.

Even now without exclusivity, Apple has the market by the balls, because anyone who is (read: thinks they are) anyone has/wants an iphone.

It's going to be value adders, such as the quality of the 3G network as Dolph said, and the customer service factor, which will discern where the punters go.

Izi

Izi

Soldato
its not out till the end of this year. i rekon a new version will be announced in June. It will be around before you know it and you will be 6 months in to a 18 month contract. i am holding out in hope iPhone V3 will be out in June.

Permabanned
Any date been set for the release on Orange yet?

My GF's sister wants one on Orange and her contract is up in November.

Soldato
My contract is up in November, i'll wait for the iPhone on Orange and consider it based on price/tariffs etc.

I refuse to be shafted on price/costs in order to own one of these, that was the main reason I ignored them on O2.

Associate
you are better off with a Vodaphone . . .

handset as ALL their handsets come unlocked as standard!

Khushy

PS - I am a die-hard Orange customer of 10 years +

Soldato
My Orange contract is up in Jan, and I can't wait. My signal is the worst I've seen. I can very rarely get a signal at home or work :(

Maybe it could be the phone itself, SE c902.

I'm not a fan of the iPhone, I think its so over rated and hyped and below par on functionality and over priced. The iPod Touch is much better value for added functionality music player.

I'm really hoping that the SE Saito sees the light of day this year!

Soldato
Email today from Orange suggests to await an announcement soon.

I hope to god we see some form of decent deals, plus if there are options on other networks now it means I can say I'll go elsewhere for mines :p

Not entirely sure if I want one yet as I have my eyes on the HTC Leo at the moment just all dependant on price essentially.

Soldato
handset as ALL their handsets come unlocked as standard!

Khushy

PS - I am a die-hard Orange customer of 10 years +

me too, been with them since they started, almost

looking forward to an upgrade after november, so might even consider this

the few iphones that i have seen have actually impressed me.

im waiting to see what deals they come up with

Soldato
I've decided not to bother. I've got an iPod Touch and that is smaller and lighter. Aside from not being able to make phone calls, there is no reason to get an iPhone as well.

Back
Top Bottom