iPhone 3GS - Available on Orange soon

Soldato
Due a new phone at end of november was looking at iphone and this is good news, did just check the o2 website though and im amazed at how much they cost!

Soldato
Well i rang Orange today and realised my contract was up for renewal. I asked about the iphone and they said it was coming before xmas But it would not be free and with a price tag. The price they did not disclose but they said it was not going to be cheap. They also said that it would be only available on £35p/m + only contracts.

In the end i just opted for the Nokia 5800 with 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, 500mb internet downloads for £9.81p/m

Cant complain I suppose. Will see what the 5800 is like. If I don't like it then sell it off and make a nice profit and stick with my Luna phone.

Soldato
How long for? ;)

Not to long left mate, although i just droped the demo model ops :o

Well i rang Orange today and realised my contract was up for renewal. I asked about the iphone and they said it was coming before xmas But it would not be free and with a price tag. The price they did not disclose but they said it was not going to be cheap. They also said that it would be only available on £35p/m + only contracts.

The guys on the phones mate have no info what so ever on it yet as to launch/price so whatever you hear/told is pure guessing..but it wont take a genuis to work out it's not going to be cheap ;)

Soldato
I cant see how this phone is that expensive, looking at the o2 contracts its upto £250 to buy and £35 a month over 18months? Thats an absolute joke. No way in the world im paying that for a phone.

Soldato
Guess you'll have to find something that isnt an iphone then, because the orange/vodafone/t-mobile deals arent going to much, if at all, better.

You are correct mate prices is going to be a bit harsh, for those that find the price out of their budget there are other phones on the networks :D

Update on launch it will be here in time for xmas play day...as long as i dont trash the next one :o;)

Soldato
Guess you'll have to find something that isnt an iphone then, because the orange/vodafone/t-mobile deals arent going to much, if at all, better.

surely they are ? whats the point spending tonnes on the rights to sell it and then just selling it for the same price. people would just stick with o2

Soldato
surely they are ? whats the point spending tonnes on the rights to sell it and then just selling it for the same price. people would just stick with o2

They would make more money keeping existing customer on the network as the company will have already invested in them and can retain them. Although get new customers is important it extremly expesive hence why new customers get better deals argument.

Back
Top Bottom