iPhone 3GS - Available on Orange soon

Soldato
surely they are ? whats the point spending tonnes on the rights to sell it and then just selling it for the same price. people would just stick with o2

Because if you look at the figures, all the other networks are losing users to O2 left, right and centre, purely due to the iphone. They can't afford to not have it on their network.

I just wish 02 would allow you to have more than 500 texts with a 02 Iphone.

Borich

Move onto a simplicity tariff?

Man of Honour
surely they are ? whats the point spending tonnes on the rights to sell it and then just selling it for the same price. people would just stick with o2

Having an iphone on o2, I would happily pay substancially more to be on virtually any other network right now. Their mobile data network is getting beyond a joke now, it's far worse than it was even 6 months ago...

Soldato
Pardon my ignorance but what's so special about the iphone?

It's a very good bit of a kit mainly due to the apps. I don't have one but I know quite a few ppl who do and I was seriously considering one but I think you have to be an idiot to pay what o2 are asking for. I simply refuse to pay that much for it unless maybe it could make me a cup of tea :p

I just hope the nokia n900 comes out at a half decent price on a 12 month contract because that is something I am seriously considering getting over the iphone.

Soldato
Does it actually offer anything over the best from the competitors or is it just because it is "cool" and looks "good"?

Is there any substance behind it is what im asking?

I just find it big and more of a gadget than a phone.

Soldato
Does it actually offer anything over the best from the competitors or is it just because it is "cool" and looks "good"?

Is there any substance behind it is what im asking?

I just find it big and more of a gadget than a phone.

No, HTC Hero certainly offers more. iphone lovers cant see past the shiny.

Back
Top Bottom