Iphone 6 Plus O2 Refresh, in store or online?

Associate
Pretty much as the title. I am going for the 128gb edition in Space Gray, I know there is going to be a waiting time, but do I go to my local store, or order online for a local store pickup? Which way will get to me quicker?

Soldato
Going to the shop will be quickest.

Does it need to be o2 refresh, ive only ever had dreadful service from them and only worse on refresh.

I was going to be a day late with my payment due to work paying late so i got in touch to explain and he said he can freeze the account for two days until the payment comes through and specified there would be no more charges, yet i now have a £300 charge come through the post for freezing the contract.

Getting in touch about this but you know it's not good

Also as i was never too knowledgeable with phones i trusted the qualified phone staff to help with my choice when picking up a iphone 5, My reason for the upgrade at the time was 4G and he said yeah yeah it's 4g much faster than 3g. When i got the phone and it wasn't 4g because o2s 4g service didn't exist at the time( something i wasnt aware of and was told otherwise by the shop staff) i complained that he told me it would have 4g on it, i was told id need to buy a new handset when o2's 4g came out and i could not cancel my contract on the fact of being falsely sold it on the fact of it having 4g.

Back
Top Bottom