• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Yeah some places still do lock unfortunately.

I've got a 6 and am on giffgaff but had to test someones Vodafone sim the other day which worked fine, so definitely no locking here.

Soldato
Help! My Photos are all out of order for some reason today!? For instance my holiday picks which were in nice date order are instead displayed as 1/Oct 3/Oct 5/Oct 2/Oct 4/Oct!? The date information is still there and correct, but the 'moments' are in completely the wrong order? There seems to be no options whatsoever for sorting?

Bloody annoying!

Associate
Getting hold of the plus is a nightmare

Ordered a 6 Plus 64GB gold from EE on last Monday being told it is in stock for next day delivery. When it didn't turn up I was told 7 days. The today I rang to be told it could be up to 21 days.
I am tempted to change to the 128GB which shows as in stock but I would feel cheated out of the ~£60+VAT it would cost me to upgrade for something I don't really need.

Had the case and screen protector sat on my desk for a week all lonely!

Associate
Am going to go for an Iphone 6 plus 128gb Space Gray model on O2 Refresh. Would it be better for me to pre-order in my local store, or reserve online for in store pickup?

Caporegime
Associate
What's the deal with screen protectors on the 6? The surface is curved somewhat so that means that the protectors can't stretch all the way to the edges or what? Those who have bought them, which did you go for?

Associate
Just got my iPhone 6 in space grey. beautiful screen but ergonomically it is very awkward to hold one handed and leads to pain in wrist after 2 hour usage.

Associate
Average size hands. Got on fine with iPhone 4, 5, blackberry bold's. I like to grip the phone with 4 fingers and input with my thumb.

I'm sure it will be fine after couple days of use.

Associate
What's the deal with screen protectors on the 6? The surface is curved somewhat so that means that the protectors can't stretch all the way to the edges or what? Those who have bought them, which did you go for?

I fitted a Zagg Hdx protector to my 6 Plus last night. Very happy with it, easy to fit, crystal clear and, best of all I nailed the installation so not a single bubble. Recommended, bit expensive really but happy with it. Doesnt go all the way to edge of phone but far enough.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/index.php

Last edited:
Associate
Picked up a 6 plus 64gb on Saturday, reserved it at 00:05 on the dot. Ideally i'd have liked a space grey one, but they only had silver in stock so i went for that. After having checked stock at my local shop over several days it's pot luck what phones they get in at all, so no point in waiting.

Loving the size, awesome for browsing and gaming, haven't found it too awkward to handle either. And it's supremely fast and snappy compared to my 5, will have to see how the battery life works out.

Back
Top Bottom