iPhone 6s android replacement

Associate
hi all,

My iphone 6s died last night and so I need a replacement. I want a headphone socket so that rules out newer iphones. My last android was a galaxy 3 so I'm a bit behind the times and there's a lot more choice now! It doesn't need to be amazing as I only use it for calls/ texts and a bit of browsing. Anything that is the equivalent as a 6s is fine. I'm ideally looking to spend less than £400 so am looking for suggestions.

I assume suggestions of where to buy android phones would be frowned upon as they might be competitors?

Caporegime
hi all,

My iphone 6s died last night and so I need a replacement. I want a headphone socket so that rules out newer iphones. My last android was a galaxy 3 so I'm a bit behind the times and there's a lot more choice now! It doesn't need to be amazing as I only use it for calls/ texts and a bit of browsing. Anything that is the equivalent as a 6s is fine. I'm ideally looking to spend less than £400 so am looking for suggestions.

I assume suggestions of where to buy android phones would be frowned upon as they might be competitors?

Pocophone F1 is a silly bargain provided you can live without wireless charging/waterproofing and NFC.

We're free to talk about where to buy them from. I bought mine from Tobydeals and I moved from a 6S like yourself.

Soldato
Poco F1 user here. Stunning value. If your a die hard ios user it may be hard transition to android. Long term however you'll save loads of cash and imo a better phone OS experience. Choice is yours as the above above gives you a good phone on each level below £400

Back
Top Bottom