iPhone Gaming

Caporegime
It's not strictly a console, but there's also the iTouch which runs the same games.

Currently my favourite games are Bejeweled 2 and Virtual Pool Online but I was wondering what hidden gems there might be?

Soldato
I'm into Bejewelled and Bookworm at the mo. I've just noticed Puzzle Quest is available on the store so I'm getting that once I'm home and on wi-fi.

Of, Flight Control is fun and very addictive.

Caporegime
I got Peggle and Need for Speed: Undercover. NFS:U is a bit poor but since it was only £3 I can't complain too much. Peggle I imagine speaks for itself.

Be interested to hear what Modern Warfare is like? Was thinking that would be my next purchase.

Caporegime
There's a game on my phone
That I sometimes like to play when I'm alone
Go to google type it in
Click the extreme edition
And in moments you'll be thinking this is dope

Ninja ropes
Ninja ropes

Soldato
The games I have on my Iphone are:

Super Monkey Ball - Loads of fun

Sonic 1 - Fun but controls can be a bit awkward

MGS Touch - This is pretty dire and I wouldn't waste your money on it. It's just tapping on the screen to shoot things, No sneaking or anything like MGS franchise :(

Flight Control - which as mention before is pretty addictive once you get familiar with it.

Icopter - This is the game i've played the most. It's nice and simple but gets addictive trying to beat your highscore. Always good for a quick bash when you have some time to kill too.

Fieldrunners - This is pretty much tower defence so if you like that you'll like this.

Also got Imobsters which is ok just like mobwars on facebook and of course Bewjeweled2.

Edit:// I Also did have blocked which is a really good puzzle game that appears to of deleted it's self off my phone which is annoying seeing as I had nearly completed all the levels GRR :mad:

Soldato
I've not come across anything I would say is innovative and new. Most seem to be tap screen to shoot or move or simply move the phone as if it's a wiimote.

I can't really see anything truly amazing coming out on the Iphone, it has games that are fun but they are purely polished versions of existing games in most cases. The most interesting game i'd say i've played would be Flight Control.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Ones I'm really into are:

GoldRush
I Dig It
Nintali
PB Harmony / Inferno
Rolando 1 & 2
Shift
Monopoly (which is just perfect)
Enigmo

SIMS3 is a good conversion, and actually quite fun.

Caporegime
OP
Seems to work pretty well for puzzlers, Bejeweled for example, this is by far the best version I've played.

Are there any online multiplayer games?

Don
It's an amazing little games machine. Used it more in 6 weeks than I did in the two years of owning a PSP!

I have:

Scrabble (play with the wife, multiplayer over WIFI)
Connect4 (as above)
Uno (as above)
Stand O'Food
Supermarket Mania
Tap Tap Revenge 2
Flight Control (new map just been released :D)
Paper Toss
Name That Song
Modern Combat: Sandstorm
Peggle
MX Mayhem
Harbor Master
Chocolate Sop Frenzy
Parking Lot
Real Racing
Parking Panic
X2 Football LE

All superb games!