IPHONE LOCK SCREEN

Permabanned
Its been a year now for me to use iPhone 7 plus. Initially, it was fine but then it started malfunctioning!!
What it does now regardless on which app I am on it locks the screen and I am being thrown to the start of the phone where I have to unlock it first with finger impression and then use the phone.
Is there anyone who had the same issue or is having this issue. Please help me out with this thing.

Permabanned
OP
Is the sleep/wake button sunken in? So when you;re using it it thinks you've pressed it therefore locking the device and requiring you to unlock it again?
Offcourse not. That would be quite evident if this was the case and I would change the button. But things are out of control because I am unable to find the issue. :(

Soldato
99% of the time this is a software issue and the first thing Apple will ask you to try.
Restore the phone through iTunes (connect to iTunes - press and hold power and volume down until screen goes black then release power but keep holding volume down).

Restoring from a backup can bring the issue back to please setup as new and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom