Ipod playing options BMW E46

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;16105668 said:
Not with a BMW Business single line display its not. Not that I would imagine the DICE is much better in that situation, mind.

[TW]Fox;16108179 said:
I never said DICE was better!
You did - you replied to paradigm saying the Intravee wasn't the superior option with a single line display, but that the DICE probably isn't much better.

I'm confused - which is the best option then? ;)

Man of Honour
Neither are worth bothering with on a crappy single line display IMHO although I've no experience at all with DICE and wasn't commenting on it. I'm talking about Intravee.

To be honest I'm dissapointed with the whole Intravee thing anyway. It's a great bit of kit but it feels like somebodies University electronics project not a £200 piece of kit. I certainly dont feel like I've got value for money from it and can only imagine it being even worse on the more limited E46 business radio.

Mine behaves completely randomly and half the time forgets I was listening to the ipod and defaults to radio, frequently needs power cycling to get audio back when the ignition is turned on, etc etc.

Feels like a beta product with loads of potential not a finished retail product worth £200 :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom