iPods & album art storage

Soldato
where is the album art stored on the pc? i notice even tho i added art to all my albums using the iPod Album Importer (great plugin) the images dont show up on the iPod :(

they show up fine in iTunes when i play a track, just not on the pod itself :confused:

Associate
In iTunes, when it shows the album art can you click the left arrow above the art pic ?
If you can and it shows you a blank pic or a musical note symbol then that's the problem as that's the default art that the iPod is picking up, and it's what happened with me as iTunes didn't import all my album art.
If that is the problem then you could replace the album art through iTunes and choose "Get Info" for each album or use a program that I used to sort mine, http://www.yvg.com/itunesartimporter.shtml as it overwrites the album art for each album or song you select.

Associate
I had the same problem until I deleted the songs off my iPod and resynchronised them all. It didn't seem to realise the MP3s had been amended so didn't recopy them automatically.

Back
Top Bottom