iRacing

Associate
is this for real, i have to wait for a certain date to get promoted???

im ready to be promoted now and the next promotion day is 30th jan...is there any other way round this???

Associate
I totally suck at this game, why is the mx5 so twitch when downshifting? i'm using the 6 speed shifter and a lot of the time when i downshift it just goes into a mega spin into the corner before i even turn :S

Associate
I totally suck at this game, why is the mx5 so twitch when downshifting? i'm using the 6 speed shifter and a lot of the time when i downshift it just goes into a mega spin into the corner before i even turn :S

it seems to do that when you go down to 2nd too soon or when not needed or when standing on the brakes obviously...

Soldato
yeah it is 3...that shouldnt be too hard its on 3.44 now...

can they downgrade your license??? like for driving bad???

Yes, basically there are two methods of promotion/demotion:

'old' way (they way I went through the game, none of this new fangled stuff) is to be either above 3.0 or below 2.0 (iirc) at the promotion date (and to be promoted you need to complete your 'minimum participation requirement')

The new, or fast-track, way is to get either above 4.0 or below 1.0 at any time (and having completed your MPR as above).

Note that you can't get demoted back to Rookie, it stops at D Class.

I recently got demoted from A to b on road due to being an idiot and racing too much when I just wasn't 'in the mood', always a sure way to rack up large incident counts by spinning at every third corner :p

Associate
Yes, basically there are two methods of promotion/demotion:

'old' way (they way I went through the game, none of this new fangled stuff) is to be either above 3.0 or below 2.0 (iirc) at the promotion date (and to be promoted you need to complete your 'minimum participation requirement')

The new, or fast-track, way is to get either above 4.0 or below 1.0 at any time (and having completed your MPR as above).

Note that you can't get demoted back to Rookie, it stops at D Class.

I recently got demoted from A to b on road due to being an idiot and racing too much when I just wasn't 'in the mood', always a sure way to rack up large incident counts by spinning at every third corner :p

so say if i was at c class and got 4.0 safety so that would take me to auto b class right?, what happens if you drop below 4.0 does it auto demote you back to c class???

Back
Top Bottom