Is anyone interested in helping me develop a gaming website?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
DailyGeek said:
Well thanks for all the interest so far people.

What would everyone like to cover? I'll take some retro and nintendo ;)
Do you need more than one for retro? :p
Main games I play these days are older games or MMOs. Also play (and played) a fair few RPGs too. :)

Soldato
OP
Thesnipergecko said:
have you read my post mate?

Im on msn if you wanna chat.

Paul ...

Only skimmed the thread on my phone mate so haven't had a look at your site yet, but will later :)

Haly said:
Do you need more than one for retro? :p
Main games I play these days are older games or MMOs. Also play (and played) a fair few RPGs too. :)

I'm sure you could take some retro if you want :) OT did you get advance wars yet? There is another copy going cheap in my local branch if you want it.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
DailyGeek said:
I'm sure you could take some retro if you want :) OT did you get advance wars yet? There is another copy going cheap in my local branch if you want it.
Cool :)
Nah I haven't yet. I'm going to have another look in Tesco tomorrow though in my lunch break.

Soldato
OP
Haly said:
Cool :)
Nah I haven't yet. I'm going to have another look in Tesco tomorrow though in my lunch break.

Good stuff, let me know if you want me to pick it up for you :)

Does anyone want to submit some name/domain ideas or some designs? I personally would like it quite light and easy to navigate.

Soldato
Seems an interesting idea, I'd be up to help anywhere possible :)

@ the sniper, make livetag entry variable, as some people dont have one and it asks for one, an n/a and now N/A is taken ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom