is BC2 still under maintenance?

Associate
For 3 days i havnt been able to connect to EA on BFBC2...iv asked numerous times on the official thread but no response.

Sometimes i can log in but my stats turn down to nothing.

I entered ONE game last night but i got kicked because i got the "error connecting to server" error...

is BC2 still under maintenance ? i heard it was ment to be off all saturday and sunday but...everyone on forums still said they could play...

Associate
Been fine 90% of the weekend, bar some morning maintaince on.... Friday(?) There is a well documented issue that when connecting to (random?) servers the game will simply fail to connect and drop you back to the Server Browsers, but this only seems to effect a small number of servers at a time and is very random. It shouldn't stop you from connecting to all servers.
Problem is likely to be your end. Make sure you've run the Auto-patcher (BFBC2Updater.exe) and updated Punkbuster manually from Evenbalance.com. Might wanna check your firewall and ports too.

Associate
OP
Everything all fine. Ports and PB all up to date. I cant seem to find BFBC2Updater.exe but i dont think thats the problem

Iv been watching there official blog and twitter feed but nothing to notify any maintenance.

Associate
I have been playing most of the weekend with very few problems, BFBC2Updater.exe is in your installation folder EG: C drive/EA/BFBC2 and so on, hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom