Is CDkey legit?

Ree

Ree

Associate
Yeah, thinking the same here also.

Never had any issues with CDKeys but I've seen nightmares with some of these others mentioned, it'll be interesting to see exactly what store the OP used?

like i said before only one issue i had with cdkeys.com and they sorted it quite fast other than that it's been my goto place for years. yeah am interested to find out too.

Could be, I know I did have some issues lately tho with CD Keys, I wanted to buy about £120 worth of games, and they kept refusing my payment, ended up just buying couple at a time

refusing to take money that's gotta be bad for business.

Soldato
Weird, maybe it's just an automated system, so it doesn't differentiate between regular customer or new user? They could have at least replied though!

Oh they replied, the reply was the best bit cause it was just a copy paste of what was in email, they wouldn't elaborate on why it was happening, either way I've learned to just buy 2 games max a time now (at time they had some good deals on indie stuff)

Man of Honour
Oh they replied, the reply was the best bit cause it was just a copy paste of what was in email, they wouldn't elaborate on why it was happening, either way I've learned to just buy 2 games max a time now (at time they had some good deals on indie stuff)
Don't you just hate copy and paste emails!!

Yeah I like to pick up a great bargain on there every so often as well.

I once bought a key from G2A, it turned out to not be the game I ordered, then a couple of days later I got a message from Steam saying someone had tried to access my account but had been blocked. I did get the money back though but that was the last time I used them. CDkeys has been as good as gold. I've bought loads of games from there.

Associate
Been using cdkeys for about 8 years now never had an issue with anything. Always instant legit keys and cheaper than steam sales all year round. I think battlefield 3 was the first key I got from them.

I stay away from sites like g2a that allow lots of sellers, that's where you might get dodgy keys from.

Associate
I've bought loads of games through CD keys and never had an issue. Onll down side is needing to make sure you actually want them as no buyers remorse unlike steam!

Back
Top Bottom