Is Inno3d a good brand?

Associate
I pre-ordered the Inno3d GTX 3060 Ti X2 card due to its amazing price, and I have never heard of this GPU brand. Is this GPU brand good? and most importantly is it quiet compared to brands such as Zotac?

Thanks

Associate
Inno3D have been around for a long time. I heard about Zotac way more recently than Inno3D. Main thing with Zotac is the length of warranty if you register it with them. I've got a Zotac 1080Ti and it's dead quiet - although I run a custom fan curve dependant on temperature.

TBH most modern GPUs are quiet - especially if you set a custom fan curve.

Regardless of which card you went for, you've got a great deal. None of the ones on offer were a 'blower' style, which tend to be noisier. I was tempted myself, but the performance increase from a 1080Ti wasn't worth the upgrade given what I play.

Associate
is inno3d a good brand ? No not really but most of that is due to brand snobbery. Like most inno3d cards this will most likely use the reference pcb with a generic 2 fan solution on top. I have been using a KFA2 1080 with a reference pcb and generic 3 fan solution on top for 4 years and its great, if i had paid £100 more for an Asus/MSI card would I have been happier ...no.

The good news is that this card will most likely perform within 5% of the same chip from more fashionable brands and not be that much louder at all. It was a great deal at the price so gratz and enjoy.

Caveat. Less than 5% or so of complex electronic devices will be faulty on delivery. In this case your sellers warranty guarantees replacement/money back so you are covered for 1 year. After 1 year then you have to deal with the manufacturer and good luck with that but tbh if it lasts a year it will just keep on chuggging away for a long time like most other electronic stuff does. It fails quickly due to a fault or it just keeps working in my experience.

Soldato
INNO 3D is one of those brands worth considering for reference models, but if you do have a failure the RMA support is probably non existent. The non reference stuff is in all likelihood cheap garbage.

Back
Top Bottom