Is it only me that finds this annoying?

Man of Honour
OP
i dont think your an idiot

i just think you're wrong

surely your allowed to disagree with somebody without it needing to get personal ?

Yeah, you can. Sorry for that.

I've obviously read far too many motors threads and seen people arguing about god knows what I may have gotten overly defensive :p

Associate
dear god....leave these guys alone, where else are they meant to go?

in stoke on trent i used to go meet up with my friends with cars and hang out, cars are my main interest.....i hate football, i dont understand the joy of watching 22 grown men kick a bag of wind on a piece of grass and getting paid millions.

There supporters then get drunk and violent and end up fighting in the local town centres, id ban football supporters before i ban car enthusiasts, ill bet footy supporters cost the country a lot more money, think of all the police that have to travel the length on the country between football games to stop the fighting.

I also dont drink at all so where else do you suggest i spend my evenings, if there is a load of us can you suggest where we should go?

Just because you dont understand something doesnt mean it should be wrong....i mention my dislike of football......but you dont see me running around shouting to the world that i think they are all retarded, i just know i have different views on what is entertaining to me, next time think a little.

p.s yes i did read the whole thread, you just come across as ignorant as lack of understanding of these people and when questioned further you for example moan fox owns the motors section lol

Soldato
At 17 you can't go out drinking and have little else to do, in your car you have music, space for 4 friends, comfy seats and warmth.

People complain about kids who spend all their time indoors, then when they spend time in cars, then when they go out drinking underage, then hanging out on the park/street. It's honestly hard to win with some people, so long as they aren't causing hassle to other's why should you give a toss? Seems to me like some people here want them home from college, doing coursework and then in bed for 9pm.

And before anyone asks, no I never did this. I spent my teen years posting on forums and playing computer games :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom