1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it worth me starting morrowind now

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by bakes0310, 11 Jan 2006.

1. bakes0310

Capodecina

Ive had this game for about 3 months now and havent really got into it, but when i did play it i quite enjoyed it. But most of my time now is taken up by work so by the time i get home i just wanna play css, bf2 or guildwars. Is there any point as oblivion will be out soon and and my time will be totally gone with that.

2. G-MAN2004

Caporegime

have you got the two expansions? just stick to playing them until oblivion comes out. morrowind is addictive.

3. Black Dog

Wise Guy

The game is massive so I would recommend waiting for Oblivion.

Unless you play the game every day until Oblivion comes out then you may finish it but that depends on whether you complete the side quests ect.

I personally have finished it twice and was going to play it again in the new year after I found out the delay on Oblivion.

I think I'll wait until March.

Last edited: 12 Jan 2006
  4. Hawklord

Wise Guy

i noticed that the xbox360 version of oblivion is due out at the same time as the pc version.Is there likely to be any difference between the two versions do you think. Which version would be best? I haven't got an xb360 currently but this title might convince me to get one if it's likely to be any better;)

5. devilkazuya

Gangster

the developers have said the obvious really. If you want absolutely no sacrifice of anything for the visuals, then a top end PC is the only way to go. An xbox 360 will rival a usual good pc though, and be better than low spec pcs.

6. hood1971

Wise Guy

PC is the way to go, as 360 does not get the construction set. There are some brilliant mods available for morrowind and hopefully the community will continue their work for oblivion.

7. Hostile_18

Mobster

I wanted to love Morrowind and I played it alot and bought it twice!

The only thing that got to me what the NPC's werent very convinicing i.e "interactive database".

It looks like Oblivion is going to be ALOT better in this respect, so I for one would wait. :)

8. Meridian

Man of Honour

Morrowind is ALWAYS worth playing. But then I would say that...

M