Is Mayhems Pastel still a thing?

Associate
Hi all,
I have been looking at my PC for many days and have been saying to myself that I really, really should do a fluid change.

I am currently running Pastel white premix, have done for years and wanted to use the same stuff.

I notice that overclockers have no stock for this and so I contacted Mick at mayhems directly as his site also says no stock. its been well over a week and not had a response.

Does anyone know what is happening here, is this covid related, is this product EOL?

I would rather stick with what I know and trust, but if I can't, what else would you peeps reccomend?

Many thanks.
Z.

Associate
OP
Just a little update my end, I was able to get hold of Mick just now, his chap that manages their ticket system has been away for a week, hence the delay.

Mayhems Pastel has been pulled due to changes in quality from the supplier in regards to some of their components used, Pastel is now EOL.

There is a new product coming out currently in v3 of testing to supersede this, that I am very keen to see - hopefully by the end of the year.

Associate
OP
That's good to hear, I was wondering why it was taking them so long to sort their issues out after they pulled Pastel's.

Mick is a gent when it comes to things like this, you ask and he will deliver. I have a lot of time for the chap.

there is definitely a gap in the product line currently, but hats off that he wants to get it spot on before releasing another product.

Soldato
Just a little update my end, I was able to get hold of Mick just now, his chap that manages their ticket system has been away for a week, hence the delay.

Mayhems Pastel has been pulled due to changes in quality from the supplier in regards to some of their components used, Pastel is now EOL.

There is a new product coming out currently in v3 of testing to supersede this, that I am very keen to see - hopefully by the end of the year.
Good to know, im still using mayhems products till this day. Since their pastel series went funky i've reverted back to their dyes and mix and matching colours instead. Will be good to see their pastel colours back soon...

Soldato
I used their premix white earlier this year. I did start to separate albeit very slowly. However I made the daft decision to reuse it after a motherboard change. Big mistake, it turned into something resembling cloudy lemonade.

I've since swapped it with EK CryoFuel concentrate. Looks great had no issues so far.

Back
Top Bottom