1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS MSN down for everyone

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by Leviathan, 16 Sep 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leviathan

Gangster

as the title says is it down for everyone ? . I hadnt updated msn for a wile and today found a message saying I had to update and had no choice in the matter (only to be confirmed on the windows msn site). Bt atthe moment the service is tempory down. I tried to use old version but this is true to is word that you must have the latist version. how ever thelatist version seems to keep crashing on m so i did a total uninstall of msn and tried again and now instead of signing in then gettign a error it now just wont connect saying the service is temport un available ?.

Is anyone els getting this ?

2. Dark_Angel

Capodecina

3. Fanatic

Mobster

4. Cosmic182

Mobster

working here, altho no ones online, but maybe thats just im not very popular !

5. Leviathan

Gangster

Yep thata what i found but im still un able to login i guess they forced a update and did not know if the new 1 will work. Will try later and see and if not try tommorrow but if still not maybe just try mercury or other programs that can run without having to make a new account.

6. Kennysevenfold

Sgarrista

Working fine this end :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.