is now a good time to sell a gaming laptop or best to keep it?

Soldato
ive been debating selling my laptop as i dont use it as much anymore, but with prices all over the place im not sure if its a good time to sell or just best to keep. i am writing this on a desktop i will lightly upgrade, but want to build myself another gaming pc as im in a position to use those more.

Associate
Check eBay and if the same model you have is going for a decent price, I would go for it. People on eBay overspend so much that it is worrth it.

Soldato
Can you get or do you have all the parts you want to use when it's sold... if not then you might want to hold on to it. Stock for most stuff is in short supply (to put it lightly)

Soldato
OP
thanks for replies.

other than a case, ssd/hdd i will need to buy everything else which i have been looking at and started a list however the one thing is an A320M board like ive had before, so wouldnt exactly be a fantastic pc part build, but i dont do the ole overclocking anymore, so basic features are fine and ive got my eye on the WD Blue SN550 1tb m.2 as while i have ssd's they are 2.5 of smaller size and will only want a single drive option, also likely to get a silverstone 500w 80 rated psu as ive had that and a 400w model before without problems, but where ive seen these total at around £272.

im guessing its a great time to sell, but not to buy lol, so i will wait a little and see how things go and hopefully things will decrease.

Back
Top Bottom