Is the iPhone xr still worth it in 2021?

Associate
Recently bought an ipad for my daughter, to do some school stuff on it. My son now wants an iPhone. I'm looking at an iPhone xr, as these are quite cheap, can be picked up used for just over £200. Is it still worth it and is anyone still rocking it?. How's the battery and performance?

Soldato
Performance still flys, camera quality isn’t as good as many “today” phones but it’s decent enough to very good in good light -
And portrait mode works well.

Battery in a used unit probably needs replacing by now I would assume - new battery and the phone still has top notch battery life

Associate
OP
Performance still flys, camera quality isn’t as good as many “today” phones but it’s decent enough to very good in good light -
And portrait mode works well.

Battery in a used unit probably needs replacing by now I would assume - new battery and the phone still has top notch battery life
Many thanks. The price for a used xr, with just over 90% battery are around 250 and it seems better than the new iPhone se 2020 hmm.

Soldato
If you're paying £250 for a XR, I'd be tempted to look for an XS instead for not much more. They have (much) better screens and were the flagship models of that year.

Back
Top Bottom