• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

is the X1900 worth it over the X1800?

Soldato
OP
LoadsaMoney said:
Yup £207 all in, he said look around, and you'll find em, ive never found em yet though, so it must have either been B-Grade or second hand, ive seen em for £241 all in, and £258.

Yeah, a shop that is kind of local to me is selling a Connect3d one for 241, is the connect 3d one any good? I mean in terms of overclocking... I have to admit I am kind of tempted to grab one in a week or 2... I am just waiting for conroe prices to be anounced properlly.

Associate
fullfat said:
i had a x1800xt 512mb at the same res as youre going to be using, i then got a x1900xt and there was a healthy improvment, id say go for the x1900xt for the extra 50quid and never have to worry about upgrading gfx card again until dx10/vista is established. ive also read that games will be making good use of the extra shaders on the card too.

I'd went from an X1800XT to a X1900XT and saw a big improvement but I do game on a dell 24". Imo it's defo worth it. The outlay wasn't that big for me either I sold my old card for a good price :)

Back
Top Bottom