Is there a algorithm for calcucating clothes drying on the line ?

Associate
I mean there should be and it should definately include temperature humidity and wind speed :)

Oh maybe fabric type and density :)

Forget curing cancer at least this is achievable. All clothes could have a drying value on them :)

It would help save the planet, stop people using tumble driers so much maybe :)

Soldato
You'd also need water content of clothes, mass of clothes, how hydrophilic fabric is (how water clings to the fabric), orientation to the prevailing wind, cloud cover and sunlight strength, and some more I don't know.

Caporegime
Not proper denim, but most stuff these days is a cotton blend with elastane.
if you don't wash them surely the must start to smell like pee or man sweat from your balls.
even if your changing underwear everyday in the heat the sweat of your balls must evaporate and condense on your jeans.

I always wash mine every 1-2 weeks, dye them once or twice a year, they still look new.

is not washing jeans some goldmine talk from when people literally scrubbed clothes on a hard abrasive surface to clean them?

Soldato
if you don't wash them surely the must start to smell like pee or man sweat from your balls.
even if your changing underwear everyday in the heat the sweat of your balls must evaporate and condense on your jeans.

I always wash mine every 1-2 weeks, dye them once or twice a year, they still look new.

is not washing jeans some goldmine talk from when people literally scrubbed clothes on a hard abrasive surface to clean them?

Im not saying I wouldn’t wash denim - I would, for the reasons you mention. But plenty choose not to.

My point was that regardless of whether you do or not, you should definitely wash modern day jeans, as they’re not really denim.

Soldato

You stick them in the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom