Is this a scam? I need help ASAP!

Soldato
Its a scam m8. The whole description of how the sale he has sent you is not how Ebay works at all. Ebay don't hold money it goes straight to the seller and also what kind of seller is going to send you a car to test for 14 days without receiving any money at all :p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Kamerad said:
Its a scam m8. The whole description of how the sale he has sent you is not how Ebay works at all. Ebay don't hold money it goes straight to the seller and also what kind of seller is going to send you a car to test for 14 days without receiving any money at all :p

Thanks, i havnt really ever used ebay so i dont really know how all the payment options work. Thanks for clearing it up abit :)

Soldato
Zip said:
Just go another reply from him and this one looks interesting, what do u make of it? :)

I replyed to him and asked this......

Then he replyed to me and said this.

What do u think of it now that ive been offerd a 14 day trial and if i dont like the car and he pays for the taxes to return it.
What do u make of all this?
I dont know what to think of it anymore, i was thinking of not getting it but this email is making me look twice, is this a safe or can u find a loop hole in there?

You arent getting a 14 day trial. You are paying him half for NOTHING. You will never ever see the car or your money again. Wake up and smell the coffee, for your own sake PLEASE!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Rich said:
You arent getting a 14 day trial. You are paying him half for NOTHING. You will never ever see the car or your money again. Wake up and smell the coffee, for your own sake PLEASE!

Read my post just before the one u just wrote :)
I didnt know how ebay worked but now ive been told how it does, im not stupid enough to jump straight into things, that why i came here and asked u lot :)

Back
Top Bottom