1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this HDTV Enygood?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema & Hi-Fi' started by david334, 9 Jul 2006.

1. david334

Wise Guy

Last edited: 9 Jul 2006
  2. Beans on toast Dave

Mobster

should be ok but you can get better for not much more, prberbly ask on avforums. also better edit out that link as its classed as a competitor

3. FunkyT

Mobster

Personally I'd stick with a "decent" make - something like Philips, Panasonic, Toshiba... maybe I'm just a brand snob :rolleyes:

4. pumaz

Soldato

Hi

If your looking to spend £600 on a 32" HD Ready LCD TV then you should be looking at the Hyundai A321 32" Widescreen HDMI 8ms LCD TV. Can be had for £600 (I got mine Saturday morning and it's fantastic). Head over to AVForums as there is a couple of huge threads about this TV with info on where to buy as well.

So Argos is now a competitor :confused:

No wonder this place is becoming a ghost town, Just my oppinion but there's too many needless rules here getting in the way of harmless discussion.

5. DavidMarq

Wise Guy

I returned 2 Goodmans 26" LCDs prior to getting my 32" Samsung both with the same fault. Both worked fine for a while then started having display issues. Watching football with pink grass was interesting but not really what I wanted. Wouldn't touch another Goodmans TV with the proverbial 10 foot barge pole.

6. david334

Wise Guy

Hyundai A321 32" Widescreen HDMI 8ms LCD TV :cool: Where did you buy your one from pumaz

David 334

7. pumaz

Soldato

Can't really say as it's a propper competitor (not like Argos!) but if you go to AVForums there is enough clues to help you find the place begining with N.

The place where i got mine from are very helpfull and have contributed to the threads on AVForums. I ordered the TV thursday night for Saturday delivery and UPS were knocking at the door at 8am Saturday morning.

The TV is perfect with no dead pixels, loads of connections including HDMI and btw the speakers look alot better on the bottom and they also hide the wireing.

Go for it :)

8. McBain

Capodecina

Another vote for the A321, got mine last week and can confirm it's a splendid screen.

9. david334

Wise Guy

I am going for the Hyundai A321 32" Widescreen HDMI 8ms LCD TV :cool: :D Thanks :D :cool: :)

10. Raikiri

Capodecina

Well the very fact they sell keyboards, mice, memory sticks, monitors, HDTVs and laptops does make them a competitor... Especially when OCuk themselves sell the screen you have recomended (I would get that one too btw)

11. pumaz

Soldato

Point taken.

But lets be honest who asn't heard of Argos and what Forum member would be swayed towards Argos by simply saying Argos sell a goodmans TV. I think you have to look at the context in which so called very losely competitors are mentioned.

I really didn't know OcUK sold this TV as well :o I always buy my PC hardware from here as i truly do believe it's the best place for it and have been doing so for years but i've never notice them doing any LCD TV's accept for the Dells!

You live and learn :cool:

12. Topgun

Hitman

Prioritise. Before getting HDTVs, you guys should learn how to spell!

ANY
    Proper
    HelpfuL
    wiring
    probably
    except not accept

13. pumaz

Soldato

Maybe you could teach us? at least it would give your life purpose :p

14. Topgun

Hitman

Hey a few typos here and there are ok but ENY?? It can't even be excused as "text speak" or a typo because it doesn't shorten the word and he used it twice!

If the OP doesn't know how to spell any then I'm doing him a favour. Rather he learn it here on a stupid forum than look like a fool offline. But really if he can't spell "any" or "across" then he should do himself a favour and buy a gun....

15. FunkyT

Mobster

It's learnt not learn :rolleyes:

16. Topgun

Hitman

H4w h4w. i nu that woz cumming LOLZ111! ok enough now. back to hi-def tvs.

17. FunkyT

Mobster

You're the one who started it :D

People in glass houses shouldn't thrown stones :o :D :D

Last edited: 9 Jul 2006
  18. McBain

Capodecina

I can assure you, you won't be disappointed. :)

Looks good, is good. :cool: