Is this possible ? 3 Samsung UN65C8000

Associate
I may be mad but my curiosity is just as big as my madness. Also curiosity killed the cat and i think if i had the money i would have 3 of these set up on my pc. Which would end up giving me a seizure. 3 because of 3d vision lol.

http://www.guru3d.com/news/samsung-launches-6000-un65c8000-65inch-3d-led-tv/

imageview.php

3D TVs are expensive, but the case of Samsung’s brand new 65-inch 3D LED HDTV, there’s no doubt that the price tag will match the features. So if you’re not into the whole “portable” thing, and you’d much rather be firmly planted on your couch watching a TV that’s way too big for your living room, here’s one fantastic option.

The UN65C8000 features all of the great things that other 8000 series Samsung LED sets have. It has a 240Hz refresh rate, integrated WiFi, Skype, and a bevy of other Samsung Apps. It has a contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1, which is dynamic. It has a built-in 3D processor, which will help in that whole fully supported 3D HD playback. It also has 4 HDMI/USB/Ethernet ports, just to make sure that you’ve got enough ports for everything you may need. But, here’s the downer: You’ll need $6,000 to make this monstosity yours

Soldato
At the moment, I don't believe this will work, however nvidia is currently working on 3DTV play to allow 3D PC gaming to work on most 3D TVs.

It is unclear whether this will also allow 3D Vision surround (3 displays playing the same game in 3D) on 3D TVs however, as I imagine the market for people playing games on multiple 3DTVs next to each other is pretty small.

Personally, if I were going to get a 3D TV, I'd go for a plasma (the panasonic ones looks good).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom