Is this right?

Man of Honour
The mere fact you contemplated putting on some Supergrass shows you have a lot to learn :p

When my g!t of a neighbour used to "practise his decks" too loud next door, I'd hook up my stereo to my old 100w PA, place the pair of 2x12" speaker cabs against the wall and stick Slayer's Angel Of Death on full volume.. funnily enough after a couple of times he got the hint and kept it down :D

Soldato
riddlermarc said:
The mere fact you contemplated putting on some Supergrass shows you have a lot to learn :p

When my g!t of a neighbour used to "practise his decks" too loud next door, I'd hook up my stereo to my old 100w PA, place the pair of 2x12" speaker cabs against the wall and stick Slayer's Angel Of Death on full volume.. funnily enough after a couple of times he got the hint and kept it down :D
Ahhh, Slayer. They sent me deaf for 4 days after seeing them live once!

Soldato
Slayer and Avenged Sevenfold is not the way to go... Either go for phsycological torture and bust out the busted or michael jackson.. If not, get some Children of Bodom on the scene!

Soldato
Either some old skool Metallica or anything by Gwar will do the trick, too.

Mind you, nowadays I'm more apt to have Linkin Park cranked to ear splitting volumes than anything else. Maybe a little Nightwish......

Man of Honour
Mickey_D said:
.. or anything by Gwar will do the trick, too.
Even better, dress up as Oderus Urungus as well and go kick down his door - will frighten the carp out of him..

oderus.gif

Aah the good old days of watching them and others on Raw Power...

Back
Top Bottom