Is your Internet Personality the same as your Real Life Personality?

Soldato
I'm somewhat of a nasty person in everyday life. Pretty arrogant and generally **** off everything I dislike. I don't necessarily think I'm better than everyone else - I just give that impression.

I suppose I'm sometimes like that online. If there's something I don't like, I'll let all know.

Soldato
Pretty much the same although on the forums I'm not as cheeky as I probably am in real life as it's a family forum :p

I tend to be more open online though and around new people I'm not shy like I would be in person (although I'm slowly getting better at that) :)

Soldato
Basically the same, don't see the point in being a keyboard warrior etc. :)

In fact I'm probably more of a #### in real life due to the nature of these forums not allowing it. :p

Permabanned
I am treated as a communal, honorary Mum by all our childrens' friends, so I guess I'm very similar in both circumstances.

Sometimes I am jealous of my on-line self as there have been occasions IRL where I would love to have thought more about what I had just said and gone back and deleted / amended it.

uv

uv

Soldato
I'm less cynical in RL - or rather, more quiet with my cynicism.

I don't grief at paintball or poker games either, it's much more fun to muck about online :p

Back
Top Bottom