islam and violence...again

Soldato
asim said:
ElRazur. Your statements I guess tell me you've seen things in your life that make you believe Islam is a religion based on violence. Well so be it.

I am one man among the many who believe Islam is about peace. I was raised a muslim. I was raised to believe its a peaceful religion.

And I was raised to believe that Father Christmas was real. I was raised a Christian too and I don't believe in Jesus.

Religion is just something someone made up years ago. Prove me wrong?

Soldato
OP
Asim

For the record, i dont believe in God. Yes I saw many things, so bad i cant mention some in here. Can i also mentioned i was once a muslim.

Now to some extent i agree, not every muslim brew trouble but a bigger % amongst the One Billion worldwide are in the other extreme end (sorry, it is a fact)

I dont see colour either, as a matter of fact i dont discriminate whether you are brown Black or colour of the rainbow i will still roll with you ...(especially if you are a cute female)

I dont have problem with your religion but i have a problem with the way those who practise it are failing to see their consequences. I NEVER stated for Quran to be banned, the article if you read it never stated for it to be banned either. The tille was merely asking a question. (but i guess you aint even allowed to say things like that right)

Like i said before, not every muslim is a bad but im sorry majority of those who practise it are so intolerant and blind to the facts period. Take it or leave it.

In a debate i like to state facts and ask questions but if im not getting any response as per the question i am asking i can only suggest you go back and come back strong.

Soldato
Enfield said:
And I was raised to believe that Father Christmas was real. I was raised a Christian too and I don't believe in Jesus.

Religion is just something someone made up years ago. Prove me wrong?

Your choice to believe or not.

I'm not a debater ElRazur and this is the GD section not the speakers corner. Theres only soo much that a man can sit back and take. Islam gets a bad name. I'm sick of it.

Soldato
OP
asim said:
Your choice to believe or not.

Asim, you can keep responding to people's quesion by 1, Ignoring them and 2, Saying things like your choice or stuff like that. It makes you look weak and as a matter of fact from my previous experience i wont even consider you a true muslim Because you appear not to know the simple basics of you Religion teachings.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Asim, you can keep responding to people's quesion by 1, Ignoring them and 2, Saying things like your choice or stuff like that. It makes you look weak and as a matter of fact from my previous experience i wont even consider you a true muslim Because you appear not to know the simple basics of you Religion teachings.

He said he doesnt believe in Jesus. I said its his choice. Can I prove religion isnt made up? Well no I cant because I'm not willing to go to the extent of proving whether it is or not. I dont feel that strongly about changing his opinion.

I know the BASICS of my religion. Which is exactly what I follow. Obviously you've seen something different which you account as the basics and thats why you dont believe in Islam. I came into this thread to voice my opinion not to change your mind or throw facts at you. I dont have the time and I dont actually feel like putting effort into that. If I appear weak. So be it.

Your opinion of me does not change my opinion of me or my religion. Its General Discussion forum. I voice my opinion and leave it there. Want to debate facts take it to the speakers corner. I'm no religious fanatic and never claimed to be. I just dont like to see the religion bad mouthed because of the actions of a few.

Soldato
OP
dirtydog said:
Nick Griffin's comments about Islam look more and more vindicated as time goes on.

In the part one of this thread i said "Im Black an im considering joining the BNP....that's how bad it is"

I hate to say but maybe he's right. Only time will tell.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
And you never answered my question as to whether it was TRUE or FALSE.
Based on the hadith, in fact reported by enough companions to qualify as a mutawatir hadith, the caliph or representative may execute the apostate. the quran merely speaks of punishment by allah in this life and an even greater punishment in the next. Does that answer your question?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
asim said:
He said he doesnt believe in Jesus. I said its his choice. Can I prove religion isnt made up? Well no I cant because I'm not willing to go to the extent of proving whether it is or not. I dont feel that strongly about changing his opinion.

I know the BASICS of my religion. Which is exactly what I follow. Obviously you've seen something different which you account as the basics and thats why you dont believe in Islam. I came into this thread to voice my opinion not to change your mind or throw facts at you. I dont have the time and I dont actually feel like putting effort into that. If I appear weak. So be it.

Your opinion of me does not change my opinion of me or my religion. Its General Discussion forum. I voice my opinion and leave it there. Want to debate facts take it to the speakers corner. I'm no religious fanatic and never claimed to be. I just dont like to see the religion bad mouthed because of the actions of a few.

You are right, let's leave it there. Since we aint getting no where. Can i wrap this up by quoting Bob Marley - "You can fool some people some time but you cant fool All the people all the time" - there Saalam Um alle kum. Peace asim.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
You are right, let's leave it there. Since we aint getting no where. Can i wrap this up by quoting Bob Marley - "You can fool some people some time but you cant fool All the people all the time" - there Saalam Um alle kum. Peace asim.

lol

Yea lets leave it at that. Now if we were in the same area i'd say lets go to the pub :p

Soldato
OP
Sleepy said:
Based on the hadith, in fact reported by enough companions to qualify as a mutawatir hadith, the caliph or representative may execute the apostate. the quran merely speaks of punishment by allah in this life and an even greater punishment in the next. Does that answer your question?

I see your point but not in that context. It was directed at asim but he aint saying nothing. I know the answer, and it was supposed to be a punchline to my point...anyway it is gone now.

Soldato
OP
asim said:
lol

Yea lets leave it at that. Now if we were in the same area i'd say lets go to the pub :p

You infidel, that's Haram. You cant go to the pub, you are supposed to be physically, morally and spiritually clean.....Oh hold on one sec, ....the talk is over...sorry :o

Soldato
Freak_boy said:
why its wrong? when we draw cartoons of Prophet and then whenever we THINK of Prophet we will instantly think of him as in that cartoon which is bad.

And if we cannot draw what we wish about your prophet - what YOU want will be in our heads.

Now whose idea should take precidence?

The only difference is that you may also put forward your idea under our system, whereas you wish us NOT to have ideas you disapprove of...

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
I'd just like to add that the views that Asim has expressed make him the kind of person that embodies the good things about religion

Thanks. I'm never too good with debates and things so usually I stay away but once in a while it's good to get your voice heard. I usually didnt say anything because I hate making enemies but I guess a difference in opinion doesnt have to mean that you cant get along.

rofl fallbay uk. I want that t-shirt :p

Back
Top Bottom