Islam and violence

Soldato
OP
Freak_boy said:
your point being? muslims dont sacrifice people for God? God didnt tell him to use a ram, He was blindfolded and when he made the cut and opened His eyes, He saw a ram (or whichever animal) there.

I think i should be asking you what your point is. I was trying to explain to someone a point and you seem to come in without understanding fully what im getting across asking what im about :confused: :confused: Maybe you should go back and read the whole thing again. :)

Permabanned
Nana said:
yeah.. I've been accused of actually being a muslim on these boards by some of your more right wing members... quite offensive to a nihilistic atheist tbh. To me being a devout muslim requires as much ignorance and stupidity as being a devout catholic or christian... they are all mad and thats not an opinion, thats a fact.

Well said :)

Soldato
OP
El Gringo said:
Irony:)

I personally agree, isn't there a campaign to get the pregnant woman's sentence overturned?

The international community got involved and the court now ordered that the stoning should wait till after she gives birth. The international community was like WTF......in the long run according to unspecified reports she kinda went "underground" after

Soldato
I've stated this in 3posts now. Islam is becoming more and more clearly a violent and oppressive movement. Again as stated: Islam is now involved in over 30 active conflicts worldwide, ranging from declaration of war, threats of war, bombing, paramilitary activity, direct conflict, oppression or such like.

If this is the religion of peace... why are we not seeing any? I've just been on the BBC website and from what i remember there was at least 1 article on every page regarding Muslims, Islam or Iran.

As El Raz says, he's bang on, in the violence in Nigeria there were 200 Churches burned down, and in response Mosques were also burned down. But it was Islam that cast the first stone

>| Raoh |<

Soldato
RaohNS said:
I've stated this in 3posts now. Islam is becoming more and more clearly a violent and oppressive movement. Again as stated: Islam is now involved in over 30 active conflicts worldwide, ranging from declaration of war, threats of war, bombing, paramilitary activity, direct conflict, oppression or such like.

If this is the religion of peace... why are we not seeing any? I've just been on the BBC website and from what i remember there was at least 1 article on every page regarding Muslims, Islam or Iran.

>| Raoh |<

Islam is a peaceful religion its the PEOPLE that are causing the problems. Terrorists interpret the Quran in the wrong way and are killing for their own reasons. You cant blame a religion because the religion doesnt condone killing.

Person who commits suicide goes to hell. Person who kills another also.

Soldato
asim said:
Islam is a peaceful religion its the PEOPLE that are causing the problems. Terrorists interpret the Quran in the wrong way and are killing for their own reasons. You cant blame a religion because the religion doesnt condone killing.

So why are they killing people, what of the 72 Virgins, what of the Hadith of Mohammed killing 800 Jews men and boys?

Why is in some Islamic countries (Saudi being one) a Muslim killing a Christian not called Murder... but a Christian killing a Muslim called a Murder? Its because Christians are lesser beings in the Quran, just as 'Jews are pigs and monkeys'... and remember those are words that are in the Quran Asim, deny those, and you are denying the words of Allah

"So that if any Jew were standing behind any rock or stone, it would speak, Oh Moslem, servant of Allah, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him."

>| Raoh |<

Soldato
I cannot tell you why it says those things but I'd say thats quite contradicting since Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion. People always see the wrong. It is a minority that are terrorists. The entire Islamic nation is not wishing death upon everyone who is not muslim. a lot of us just want to live our lives in peace.

Soldato
OP
asim said:

I knew someone was gonna say what you just said. I use to believe that but it is OLD NEWS to me and millions of others.

Mosque are allowed in almost any nation. Be it a very conservative nation or a multicultural one like the UK, YET NO CHURCH is allowed in Saudi Kingdom. (yeah that highlights the tolerance...sorry intolerance bit). Those who practise christainity are jailed or tortured until they accept islam. (great)
The muslim argue that it is a holy land hence no other religion or form of worship/believe is allowed.

Over the issue of forty virgins, it begs the question How many Virgins are in heaven or paradise. So, let me see the 4 london bombers having managed to carry out those atrocities killing INNOCENT people will now have 160 virgins to share amongst themselves????? Bull**** upon Bull**** really.

Im black and for once i think i will join BNP, thats how bad this whole situation is. :mad: People are just refusing to see the large scale of the problem. Like someone mentioned there's about 30 form of conflicts going around in the world today to do with islam and violence nuff said

Soldato
asim said:

Asim, your input is appreciated - there have been a lot of blanket statements in this thread and I could understand why anyone would want to stay away...

You have to understand that there seems now to be a consisten violent response associated with any challenge to Islam (in some cases where the 'challenge' is incsignificant)... you say that it is not Islam that is causal in this behaviour yet where are the non-Muslims burning down embassies and threateneing to kill over cartoons? Please remember that Europe in general has had a long, rough ride with Christian religious intolerance over the past centuries and it is not something that we are going to repeat, even if such ideology has been re-branded and has a new name.

Soldato
OP
RaohNS said:
So why are they killing people, what of the 72 Virgins, what of the Hadith of Mohammed killing 800 Jews men and boys?

"So that if any Jew were standing behind any rock or stone, it would speak, Oh Moslem, servant of Allah, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him."

>| Raoh |<

That is so Bang on! if anyone doubts that, go to WHSmith and order an English copy of the quran or check online.

Soldato
asim said:

Without the religion they would not have anything to "crusade" against. We cannot get rid of every violent person, we can get rid of what makes them violent.

Soldato
OP
Raikiri said:
Without the religion they would not have anything to "crusade" against. We cannot get rid of every violent person, we can get rid of what makes them violent.

See this is what i was trying to say.....something must be done now. Seriously if someone can Blow him/herself up what makes you think you can take away what makes them violent? Remember the root of the violence is religion, how do you do that?

Soldato
Im black and for once i think i will join BNP, thats how bad this whole situation is.
Please do, and let us know how you get on :)

All this to me simply smacks of manipulation of the uneducated masses, with any social structure there will be unsavoury elements which can be turned into control, be it the restoration of national pride by Hitler in post-WW1 Germany which was taken to an extreme to employ his further tactics, the Japanese (I think) God-Emperor set-up, the employment of Christian 'Holy Wars' to occupy territories in the Middle East for the Catholic Church and the utilisation of Islam to provide a control structure for the islamic theocracies in the middle east.

It's quite depressing, but it seems endemic to the human condition that there will be individuals who will subvert believers to achieve their own objectives and I don't see how it can be stopped. Ban religion? Never going to happen, religious beliefs of all descriptions have been around for millennia and again it seems part of the human condition contains a willingness to believe in higher powers. Repress forms of thought & speech and all it seems to do is promote an underground feeling of repression which inevitably seems to lead to conflict.

Soldato
OP
Can i just say "allahu akbar justice has finally been delivered - Hamza has been given seven years, (hope he die in there) and that convicted-drug dealer-turned-protester has been nicked for violating his parole"

I love this country man.....allahu akbar dont **** with the UK.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
haha, tbqh Hook got of extremely lightly. 7 years is the sentace, he'll be out by 2008 if he behaves. The guy is making us look incompetant. At least he should be extridited to the US after his term and I doubt they'll be as leniant. Although, he won't get the death penalty as the UK won't hand him over if that's the case.

Associate
The sentence given to Hamza is laughable really, but thats not what concerns me. Its the uproar it will create when he gets locked up. As said in the other thread, lots of young and old muslims consider him a pieous man. Young muslims love their fighting and carry a penchant for causing/creating trouble, this is simply another incident to fuel their anger which is already at boiling point what with this cartoon issue flying around the globe.

Time to sit back and watch yet more sparks fly :rolleyes:

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Something is bound to snap, or is it that western civilization is just too civil and patient to care about this now? I'm curious to see how far Islam can push the boundaries of political correctness.

Soldato
OP
Nix said:
Something is bound to snap, or is it that western civilization is just too civil and patient to care about this now? I'm curious to see how far Islam can push the boundaries of political correctness.

Nah, it is the stupid government not enforcing things properly trying not to "offend the minority" well im of black african origin and i say get a life, i dont care who you are, where you are from or what religion you practise. if you break the law you should face the music.

Did you hear about how a major newspaper in iran has asked readers to send in cartoons mocking/denying the jews/holocaust?

Associate
Nix said:

Its either too civil or too lax if you ask me. Judging by the types of sentences handed out to criminals like Hamza, I wouldnt be suprised if the government/law has just become so weary of the situation that they just do anything to quieten the masses, and then hope everyone just goes away :rolleyes:

What I just dont understand is why so many muslims are acting like they got a HUGE chip on their shoulder as though everyone owes them something. Ive seen that kind of attitude a lot round here and it just make you think - WTF??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom