Islam and violence

Nix

Nix

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Did you hear about how a major newspaper in iran has asked readers to send in cartoons mocking/denying the jews/holocaust?

Yes. Iran actually think that the western powers made up or exaggerate the holocaust. It's basically to do with their hatred towards Jews and Isreal. Apparently, Tony Blair invited Iran to come look at the evidence of the Holocaust for themselves and they're apparently sending a team of independant investigators.

There is a difference between political satire and genocide. I'm getting really sick of these people.

Soldato
OP
Nix said:
Yes. Iran actually think that the western powers made up or exaggerate the holocaust. It's basically to do with their hatred towards Jews and Isreal. Apparently, Tony Blair invited Iran to come look at the evidence of the Holocaust for themselves and they're apparently sending a team of independant investigators.

There is a difference between political satire and genocide. I'm getting really sick of these people.

Yeah so i heard, im feeling same way as you. You know sometimes i feel like we should all get together and do something of some sort. As much as i hate politics now im thinking that might be the only way of sorting this whole thing out

Back
Top Bottom