Islamaphobia Legislation (UK)

Soldato
Lets just call me Islamosceptic along with all my other scepticisms relating to religious belief. I have no irrational fear or hatred of Islam nor of any other religion, I just have a massive dose of scepticism about direction of travel with the proposed regulation and the foundation of religion which is largely based on obtaining and holding power over ordinary peoples lives.

Associate
just watched a robinson in palestine video. gist of it was that aid money is going to terrorists rather than people on the ground, had a little kick about with the palestinian kids. i'm probably on a government watch list now.

Caporegime
just watched a robinson in palestine video. gist of it was that aid money is going to terrorists rather than people on the ground, had a little kick about with the palestinian kids. i'm probably on a government watch list now.

Something that Israel wants to justify their policies. But whatever you believe what you want, you’ll do so regardless.

Associate
Something that Israel wants to justify their policies. But whatever you believe what you want, you’ll do so regardless.
is he preventing anyone from demonstrating that the aid money doesn't go to terrorists or explaining why the money is or isn't going where he was filming?

Soldato

What an insidious little racist that man is loool

Associate
is he preventing anyone from demonstrating that the aid money doesn't go to terrorists or explaining why the money is or isn't going where he was filming?

The issue is it's unbalanced and he cherry picks information. Is that where the majority of the aid goes? How does that compare to the Billions of Aid that Israel spends on weapons?

Did you know that Israeli government papers released show that it's their government policy to ensure less food gets to the Palestinian people than their daily calories recomended allowance. So it's government policy to literally starve the Palestinian people. Not to mention barring all manner of medicenes. Why doesn't Tommy Robinson put those factoids in his documentary? Because he's biased and trying to tarr Muslim peoples. That's his whole remit.

Soldato
The issue is it's unbalanced and he cherry picks information. Is that where the majority of the aid goes? How does that compare to the Billions of Aid that Israel spends on weapons?

Did you know that Israeli government papers released show that it's their government policy to ensure less food gets to the Palestinian people than their daily calories recomended allowance. So it's government policy to literally starve the Palestinian people. Not to mention barring all manner of medicenes. Why doesn't Tommy Robinson put those factoids in his documentary? Because he's biased and trying to tarr Muslim peoples. That's his whole remit.

Why aren't you also commenting on the bias shown within other media while you're criticising Tommy Robinson? You must hate white working class people.

You could actually answer all these questions yourself by watching his Oxford union speech but you won't do that because you've already made your made mind up

Associate
Why aren't you also commenting on the bias shown within other media while you're criticising Tommy Robinson? You must hate white working class people.

You could actually answer all these questions yourself by watching his Oxford union speech but you won't do that because you've already made your made mind up

No because working class does not equate to racist shitstirrers. I've listened to enough of Steven Lennon but don't need to listen to him twisting of facts to know what he is. There's a reason he only focuses on Muslims and no one else ever and it's because he's trying to stir up hatred towards them.

Actually it's absolutely laughable to claim Tommy Robinson is representing the working class while he represents one of the countries most right wing parties who's policy is to do away with the NHS and other public services. Before that he was funded by very wealthy far right supporters to carry out media work.

Soldato
No because working class does not equate to racist shitstirrers. I've listened to enough of Steven Lennon but don't need to listen to him twisting of facts to know what he is. There's a reason he only focuses on Muslims and no one else ever and it's because he's trying to stir up hatred towards them.

Actually it's absolutely laughable to claim Tommy Robinson is representing the working class while he represents one of the countries most right wing parties who's policy is to do away with the NHS and other public services. Before that he was funded by very wealthy far right supporters to carry out media work.

Not watched his speech then? How's the echo chamber?

Associate
the video I saw didn't mention israel. as far As I've seen none of his platform is based on antisemitism, so I can't see why he would consider expending resource on reporting Israel's activities.

so like an inverse siege? starving the people outside the wall. that's a bold strategy, cotton.

Associate
Not watched his speech then? How's the echo chamber?

I've listened to plenty of his rants and yes he doesn't come across as overtly racist because he isn't that stupid. I've explained what he does and I've asked why he only reports the crimes of Muslims and other immigrants. I await an answer from you and I doubt one is forthcoming.

Associate
the video I saw didn't mention israel. as far As I've seen none of his platform is based on antisemitism, so I can't see why he would consider expending resource on reporting Israel's activities.

so like an inverse siege? starving the people outside the wall. that's a bold strategy, cotton.

It's called creating a balanced reporting where you show the reality of a situation from both sides.

Also why are you under the delusion that reporting Israel's war crimes is 'anti semitic'?

Palestinians also don't live 'outside the wall' all of their imports are policed by Israel. So yes it pretty much is a seige.

Associate
It's called creating a balanced reporting where you show the reality of a situation from both sides.

Also why are you under the delusion that reporting Israel's war crimes is 'anti semitic'?
under what terms is robinson obliged to report everything? that's a great way to stifle people with unmanageable workload and duplication of effort.

i was given the impression that everything robinson does has to be shoehorned into a hate crime category.

Soldato
In grooming gangs specifically but not in child sexual abuse as a whole though:

The vast majority of child sex offenders in England and Wales are male, with men representing 98% of all defendants in 2015/16, and white, with whites representing 85% of convicted child sex offenders and 86% of the general population in 2011.

yuck another apologist.

Soldato
I've listened to plenty of his rants and yes he doesn't come across as overtly racist because he isn't that stupid. I've explained what he does and I've asked why he only reports the crimes of Muslims and other immigrants. I await an answer from you and I doubt one is forthcoming.

Ok, so in your view Tommy Robinson is racist and hates all brown (and black?) people; that's more conceivable than someone who was brought up in Luton having experienced problems with (radical) Islam first hand and witnessing the lack of action by government (probably because of people like you calling them racist), so has decided to take action himself. Gotcha.

Caporegime
Ok, so in your view Tommy Robinson is racist and hates all brown (and black?) people; that's more conceivable than someone who was brought up in Luton having experienced problems with (radical) Islam first hand and witnessing the lack of action by government (probably because of people like you calling them racist), so has decided to take action himself. Gotcha.

Why did he say nothing about his pedo friends, Leigh McMillan and Peter Gillett?

Unless of course he had no knowledge of his own edl members, when he was their leader and founder? The problem is that these people don’t rise to their station, they fail towards it.

Where is his action in these two cases? Where is his action in the now seemingly ignored inquiry of sexual abuse from parliament and other government agencies?

Silence.

Last edited:
Associate
Given he has previously liked tweets that have called people 'smelly pakis' etc I find it very hard to believe the guy isn't either racist or xenophobic.

I often hear people talk about how he only criticises religion etc and thus he's not racist or xenophobic... well if that's the case why was he tweeting about how Pakistanis stink ? That's hardly a fair criticism of a religion, it's a completely personal attack with no relation whatsoever to his so called 'message'.

Soldato
Why did he say nothing about his pedo friends, Leigh McMillan and Peter Gillett?

Unless of course he had no knowledge of his own edl members, when he was their leader and founder? The problem is that these people don’t rise to their station, they fail towards it.

Where is his action in these two cases? Where is his action in the now seemingly ignored inquiry of sexual abuse from parliament and other government agencies?

Silence.

How does what you've said make any sense? Why would him being the leader of the EDL make him aware of some of the members being paedophiles? That's like saying the Pope is responsible for Catholic priests being paedophiles. Is he still friends with these people, has he defended them? Please enlighten me

Back
Top Bottom