1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Allnamestaken, 12 Jul 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoomee

Soldato

Ever heard of a democratic state? - Let the people vote in who they want to be in charge. We all know how well a 'two-state' solution worked out for South Africa (or didnt in this case!)

2. Sliver

Capodecina

Pathetic response. You should be ashamed.

3. Amnesia

Sgarrista

Yea i don't see a 2 state working myself either.

4. Destination

Capodecina

Clearly Allah...

5. Sliver

Capodecina

To be honest, the fictional 'Allah' would struggle to do a worse job than the current leaders. I'd vote for Ned Flanders if I could.

6. Castiel

Perma Banned

A democratically elected representative government of a single secular state where the rights and freedoms of everyone are held equally and without prejudice.

7. mulkman

Associate

Israel: Palestine conflict - Would You Be Able To Live In Gaza?

As the UK government continues to remain silent on the mess they have created in the middle east (Gaza) by disproportionate partitioning of land during the 19th century. We are now witnessing generations of oppressed Palestinians standing up to Israel's ethnic cleaning in the apartheid state of Israel. Israeli settlers are literally forcing Palestinians from homes they have lived in for 60+ years on the basis of quotes from the Torah (using that as a property deed).

[​IMG]

The Al Aqsa mosque was attacked by Israeli army (like a home invasion) on their holy month of Ramadan where worshippers were praying in the mosque. Women and children were pelted with rubber bullets and stun grenades during a night of prayer (179 people were injured) and as a direct provocation Hamas fired rockets in retaliation into Israel

Did Islam wipe the Jews off the face of the earth during this period of ottoman domination in Europe?

The British so called democracy have also messed up Northern Ireland, Pakistan and India (Kashmir), Iraq (illegal war) and should be held directly responsible for all their mess.

Palestinian Loss of Land

[​IMG]

ISRAEL has control of everything in GAZA - Palestine The Alcatraz of the Middle East

1. Palestine has no ARMY or NAVY or POLICE FORCE to defend itself

2. No Airport for International Travel (this was taken away) - Palestinians are not allowed to leave the country

3. Water / Gas and electricity controlled by Israel who can switch it off whenever they please?

4. Worlds densest population labelled by United Nations - 2 million Palestinians living in a 25 square mile region with no place to shelter after buildings are destroyed or underground shelter from aerial bombardment

5. No Job Prosperity or Education

6. Entire Population is stateless, no resident is able to leave

7. Jewish Settlers evicting families that have lived at their homes for hundreds of years UNLAWFULLY

8. Only 2% of people living in Gaza have been vaccinated for Covid-19 unlike Israel who have vaccinated mostly all their population (apartheid state)

Can someone explain now if the above conditions are habitual conditions to live in ? Would you be able to live in these conditions?

8. NoobCannon

Soldato

Maybe

9. deuse

Capodecina

That map is wrong.

https://www.pfmep.org/misleading-and-harmful/

10. StriderX

Caporegime

Righto, so that's a 10 year old account that's barely been used posting in a thread that hasn't been touched for nearly 7 years whilst another rather prominent thread on going by recent messages is squarely at the top of the sub-forum, so I'm guessing that's likely from a search-engine result. It would also appear to be copied from somewhere going by the effort of formatting, not going to bother confirming of course.

Curious.

11. SPG

Soldato

We need a alien to come along with a big spoon, scoop it up Israel without warning and cast to the sun and be done with it once and for all. Has caused far to many problems then it has solved.

1940s **** up of immense proportions.

12. plasmahal

Mobster

13. mmmalas

Hitman

please provide us with the "correct" version (or prove me wrong)

edit: NVM, there are some mistakes on that map, its worse

[​IMG]

The "deal of the century" clearly shows the direction

Last edited: 17 May 2021
  14. plasmahal

Mobster

15. deuse

Capodecina

16. Le Clandestin Brun

Sgarrista

I think they created their own thread which has now been merged into this, more appropriate thread, by a mod.

17. doodah

Capodecina

Lets assume the map is wrong - I love how he ignored addressing the additional points you brought up and might go some way to explaining why some in Palestine go to extreme measures.

18. mmmalas

Hitman

I wonder how many times Boris and his friend (opposition leader) will condemn attacks against Muslims or other faiths, I had seen so many here, however, no one talks about it, and certainly no charge from police unless it was very serious.

most of the article is talking about the "witness" account.

I would condemn such an act, but I will do it exactly in the same way I would condemn attacks against Hindu, Muslims, or any other faith

19. plasmahal

Mobster

20. danielanthony

Wise Guy

But can you criticise Islam without being Islamophobic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.