Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I can't comment on that, as I am unaware of what was exactly written, and what is the policy.

having said that I can't see someone bashing Hindus, Jewish, or any other on this forum, and it should not be a thing to be allowed.

in the best case, I would describe that as poor taste, and a publicity stunt.

but I cant see you defend the kid who shouted free Palestine and was expelled from school last week.

remember guys, you are talking about 1.8 billion people here, so do not use this wide brush.

The policy is freely available for you to read.
If you object to the kid being expelled then create a thread about it.
Also we're not talking about 1.8 billion people. We're talking about a religion. A 1500 year old religion that didn't exist for the approximately 250000 years of modern human existence before that. A religion that allows no challenge because its book is the literal word of God and accepted to be by a prophet cos well...he said so and anyone else is a liar. K? A religion that is responsible for 99% of all terrorist related deaths since 2001.

Sounds like a great ideology, doesn't it?

Caporegime
because "terrorism" word is a exclusively reserved for this one religion, but every other mass murder that is committed by any other cause is not:

here you go I did the 1 minutes research for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...#/media/File:Leading_cause_of_death_world.png

let's just ignore that 1 million Iraqis died because Bush \ Blair Lied.
and destablised the country, to enable power vaccum, you know how that ended up

1 million died because of a sectarian war between...oh yes, 2 branches of Islam.

Terrorism isn't reserved for one religion. I suggest you look up the definition of the word as used by various impartial international organisations.

Caporegime
you mean the same way World War one and two? unlike you, I see the world for what it is.
people making excuses to justify their gains and political power. be it religion, freedom or something else

And yet you can point out the contributing factors and fallacies that lead to those 2 wars without people crying about it or getting violent...

Soldato
koolpc had proven my point.

accusing me of being brainwashed earlier, happy to follow through if you removed that word about myself.

let us keep it civil, I specifically used the word please in my link because I understand that online conversation tend to rub people the wrong way

my point is, you will form an image of the world based on what you been fed news etc. if you watched China news or Russia news, I doubt you will have the same worldview as you do today.

you need to see the world from multiple angles to see things for what they are.

No. You just have to see what is happening with your own eyes. Thats not too difficult.

Caporegime
my friend, the issue is far much more complex, and cannot be glimpsed by looking at select newspapers \ news sites.

Weird...you asked for sources.

You've also attempted to provide sources for your obfuscation. So now you're contradicting yourself.
Hypocrisy, another religious aspect. Do as I say, not as I do.

Caporegime
as I said earlier I see no point talking to you, as your language is meant to offend not to inform.

I've stated nothing but facts and provided multiple independent sources. They didn't fit your preconceived agenda, you're simply not willing to accept them. Like I said that's brainwashing.
You've not countered a single point. You attempted to go in a tangent. Youre simply sitting with your fingers in your ears going 'la la la'.

Soldato
Last night was brutal. Reports of over 60 bombs an hour all night long. Close to Al-Shifa hospital. They bombed my sister in law’s apartment/her neighbor’s. Still waiting on word of deaths and injuries. My family has renewed its shahadas and is ready to die.

One account I've read. This is horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom