IT Training Providers

Associate
Can anyone recommend a good training provider, have Googled companies but peoples first hand experience would be great.

Looking to have a "boot camp" style course for VCP 4.1 or 5.1 and my MCITP Systems Administrator.

Work have decided to allocate a training budget so looking for the best cost and decent time scales, travel is possible but obviously a course down London for 4 weeks with only a few hours a week would be no good as I am from Newcastle.

Thanks in advance :cool:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Work have decided to allocate a training budget so looking for the best cost and decent time scales, travel is possible but obviously a course down London for 4 weeks with only a few hours a week would be no good as I am from Newcastle.

Well if you're looking for boot camp style courses it's likely to be the opposite, 12 hours a day crammed into as short a time as possible :)

Firebrand and QA have been good for me in the past, Firebrand don't do the VCP but they do the MCITP EA intensive course, takes about 2 weeks I believe.

Soldato
Computerlinks and Arrow ECS have both been fantastic in my experience.

I've been on some Global Knowledge courses in the past which have been a mixed bag tbh.

Back
Top Bottom