It's done (re: cheating friend's girlfriend)

Soldato
Gilly said:
I've forgiven it in the past.

Didn't speak to them for two years though.

The way I see it is that if a girl cheats on you, its like the ultimate snub. If someone isn't on your side, they lose your support right...

Although there was an excellent thread on this subject. I would be torn between the idea of forgiving a person, depending on circumstances and standing up for myself against the ultimate snub of being cheated on...

Although I still think that the Friend 1 played a part in it. You don't leave your girlfriend around another guys house like that.

Soldato
Gilly said:
Christ, if a girl even came onto one of my mates, or got off with a random, she'd be getting the elbow. No question!

I agree with you totally Gilly, I.E. The thread the other day where the guy stayed with the girl after she performed machine gun fellatio on his friend in his house during the day. To me it seemed like madness. Kick her to the kerb, kick her in the ovaries, whatever, just get well rid.

As for MasterMike, you did the right thing dude, no question. You've showed balls and honesty. An honourable gentleman.

Man of Honour
benneh said:
I agree with you totally Gilly, I.E. The thread the other day where the guy stayed with the girl after she performed machine gun fellatio on his friend in his house during the day. To me it seemed like madness. Kick her to the kerb, kick her in the ovaries, whatever, just get well rid.
:eek:

Didn't see that!

Suspended
OP
benneh said:
As for MasterMike, you did the right thing dude, no question. You've showed balls and honesty. An honourable gentleman.

I appreciate that, thanks mate. I'm feeling a little low now. I always knew I'd have to take a hit for this, but now that I have, it's affected me worse than I thought it would.

Soldato
MasterMike said:
I appreciate that, thanks mate. I'm feeling a little low now. I always knew I'd have to take a hit for this, but now that I have, it's affected me worse than I thought it would.

I wonder what what the cheating parties think of you now?

Permabanned
Spacky said:
Talking of Soap, theres a pron shop in Estonia that states outside 'Exotic entertainment, cheap as soap'

Sorry I saw soap and it reminded me, n/m!

Ill bare that in mind :/

Back
Top Bottom