Its nearly that time of the year again (sunglasses recommendations please)

Soldato
DJammyRasta said:
those half jackets are nice.. anyone got any good places to buy a pair in the uk ?

Got my Oakley bag from Rubensmenswear.com (i think, if not just google) they were quick with the delivery and helpful. They also do sunglasses.

KaHn

Soldato
I love my Oakleys. I have some wires, some half jackets, and some cheaper 5 2.0's for cycling and other 'I'll break them' sports.

Really great glasses, tough, look cool, and the quality is really great. Once you drop some extra cash on a nice pair, you'll never look back!

Soldato
bcjames said:
I love my Oakleys. I have some wires, some half jackets, and some cheaper 5 2.0's for cycling and other 'I'll break them' sports.

Really great glasses, tough, look cool, and the quality is really great. Once you drop some extra cash on a nice pair, you'll never look back!

I have never seen the thrill of Oakleys before, but now that I have upped the amount of sports I doing I think I may indulge...

Can someone reccomend a pair for climbing?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Rich_L said:
Mirrored aviators!

Agreed, just not mirrored :)
Post a picture of your face so we can see what shape it is and what style will look best.
There might even be someone able to photoshop them on to your face :D

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
I have never seen the thrill of Oakleys before, but now that I have upped the amount of sports I doing I think I may indulge...

Can someone reccomend a pair for climbing?

Half jackets or straight jackets, I prefer the straights as they sit really close to your eyes, you cant get glare from random angles. But as above try them on as if they dont fit they will look funny to say the least.

KaHn

Caporegime
Tony Soprano said:
Can't go wrong with these, you'll be the life and soul of the partay!!! :p

glasses.jpg

Get yourself a big Cigar for that Groucho Marx look to finish it off. :D

Caporegime
Maui Jim 502 Kapalua in gunmetal. Titanium, frameless, polarised, GSOH, GSH.

And that ginger fella wears them in CSI Miami.

(But I had them first).

Associate
Can anyone recommend a shop that caters for the skint who would love Oakleys or Rayban but would have to sell their mother first! Something like around £30?

Soldato
Fake Oakleys for the win!!! lol. If you can afford real ones then buy them.

Glad this thread came up. I'm learning to drive and need some sun glasses because I can't see the road otherwise. Damn sun

Back
Top Bottom