Its nearly that time of the year again (sunglasses recommendations please)

Soldato
jidh007 said:
Buy them, you know you want too :)
Aviators are nice sunglasses, but the number of people you see with them on when they totally don't suit, it's quite amusing really.

Thing is, i look like im straight out of TopGun with mine on due to my haircut and facial structure..

Associate
sorry to hijack a bit, but i was thinking of investing in a real paiar of rayban aviators myself.

here is me on the left on a topgun theme night wearing a cheapo £5 pair of them from the army surplus store.

do they suit me? honest answers please.

Man of Honour
Oakleys tbh. Aviators are CHEESE as proven here by me.

myspecs.jpg

Soldato
My oakleys are more than superbe, ill be buying only oakleys from now till I cant see any more. My aviators dont suit me while my oakleys for some reason do, or maybe they dont but I really dont care I like them :D

Nealw I would suggest trying on a real pair which arent wonky, tomorrow Ill try and post a pic of me wearing both but I really dont like my av's

KaHn

Soldato
Belmit said:
I'd be interested to know too - 10% of the RRP suggests foul play afoot.

Aye, i'd agree usually, I got them off the bay from a user with zero feedback. He sent lots of pictures to me and im surprised he didnt bomb out on me for that price. Its even possible that they are stolen but i'll never know.

I'll see if I can rustle some pics up. WHY 3's aren't the most practical Oakley's available when it comes to snowboarding (which is what I mainly use them for), but for looking like a flash git, there is no better.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Gaijin said:
but for looking like a flash git, there is no better.

:cool:

Maybe the guy just found them then and didn't know their worth. One of my mates found a pair completely destroyed at the side of the road but still in a case. He sent tham off to Oakley and they sent a pristine pair back. :p

Back
Top Bottom