It's not just cars and womens clothes...

Soldato
Normal version isn't a pain, and doesnt require a hell of a lot of work, and doesnt need attention, as it just does things anyway.

Ha, change your cpu and add another 2 gigs of ram and say it needs no attention again.

Typing a key is attention.
Extra clicks is attention.
Having to phone microsoft is attention.

Soldato
Ha, change your cpu and add another 2 gigs of ram and say it needs no attention again.

It needs no attention. I know as i have done this.

Only time it should need activating is when you install a fresh install on an new hard drive, only reactivate with a new motherboard, but even then i have had new motherboards in without having to reactivate

Man of Honour
Well I replaced my Mobo the other week after it failed and had to phone MS and go through the code process which was annoying.

Soldato
You can slipstream updates into a legit version of windows if you want.

And the whole activation when you swap parts is because of pirated versions of windows.

Why not admit it that you dont want to pay for it, its the only reason that holds any value.

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;16657163 said:
Lies, you would have a chap take care of something so trivial as that :p

If you look at my posts on 'another forum' with a bloke who once had a Mustang you will see I did do it myself.......which is why they had to replace 2x5870's and a very expensive UD7 motherboard after it didn't go to plan. Man next time for sure.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom