It's On! Floyd Mayweather - Conor McGregor **No discussions of illegal streams**

Soldato
OP
"Most people" said it would be lucky to last a round or 2, now "most people" are flip flopping and backtracking and changing their tune after the fact in some sad effort to appear like Mystic Meg.

Most people also said connor has one punch ko power in his left and when it lands its game over

Connor really doesn't have one punch ko power

Ask diaz

Soldato
OP
media are all over both camps, not gonna make a statement like that to then get called out

seriously get off the McGregor hype train

Caporegime
He landed taps. It was like to was searching for an off switch on Mayweather head.

An uppercut is a tap? I think some of you have some kind of convenient random selective memory to suit your narrative. Go watch the fight again, there was much more than "taps" involved. I just got done watching it and it was a decent match, but to say "taps" is seriously deluded.

Soldato
And in a boxing match for the magical 50-0 he's been dreaming about he never did any sparring for a month. Yes he's had operations on his hands but i would highly doubt that.

My hands are smashed to bits and I wouldn't have done a fraction of what Mayweather has. I've a really hasty brake that never properly healed and permanently displaced a couple of floating bones. On my other hand I've two knackerd knuckles and a messed up finger.

Every boxer has suffered or is carrying permanent hand injuries.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

If McGregor is the best the UFC has to offer then I guess so.

Imagine what Thurman or Golovkin would have done to him.
Difference in the UFC is if you turned your back the other fighter would smash you for 6 or strangle you unconscious.

Given how everyone expected FM to destroy CM, he took 10 rounds.

Soldato
An uppercut is a tap? I think some of you have some kind of convenient random selective memory to suit your narrative. Go watch the fight again, there was much more than "taps" involved. I just got done watching it and it was a decent match, but to say "taps" is seriously deluded.

The uppercut that did what? Are you really trying to say the tapping was good boxing?

Caporegime
I think your deluded thinking it was in any way competitive

He took 1 round out of the ten on the official judges scorecards

According to the "CompuBox" stats mcgregor had a 51-40 edge in landed punches in the first 5 rounds. Even the commentators were talking about Mcgregor taking at least the first 3 rounds yet the judges had a different point of view.

Soldato
Difference in the UFC is if you turned your back the other fighter would smash you for 6 or strangle you unconscious.

Given how everyone expected FM to destroy CM, he took 10 rounds.

? A top level boxer will knock your lights out while facing them.

Caporegime
The uppercut that did what? Are you really trying to say the tapping was good boxing?

The uppercut landed, that's what it did. Mcgregor had Mayweather up against the ropes several times with Mayweather actually sitting into the ropes while taking body shots, not exactly what i would expect "taps" to do.

Take off your selective memory filter and go watch it again as your rhetoric of "taps" is so redundant after a fresh viewing i'm embarrassed for you.

Soldato
OP
According to the "CompuBox" stats mcgregor had a 51-40 edge in landed punches in the first 5 rounds. Even the commentators were talking about Mcgregor taking at least the first 3 rounds yet the judges had a different point of view.

its not a competition who lands most punches

judges scorecards

87 - 83
89 - 82
89 - 81

never competitive

Soldato
The uppercut landed, that's what it did. Mcgregor had Mayweather up against the ropes several times with Mayweather actually sitting into the ropes while taking body shots, not exactly what i would expect "taps" to do.

Take off your selective memory filter and go watch it again as your rhetoric of "taps" is so redundant after a fresh viewing i'm embarrassed for you.

lol Mayweather ran the show. Behave yourself.

Back
Top Bottom