• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

its on its way

Soldato
I'm expecting 500+ for these suckers. Virus it would be pointless you swapping your singles for one of these.

For a start you'd have depreciation and postage costs to think of when selling your old ones. 600 quid gets you an X2 now for a small premium providing you have XFIRE board.

Last edited:
Soldato
Niiiice will possibly look to get me one of these as a room heater over the winter months ;)

14" would be insane though - my sapphire 4870 only leaves me with about 2" or so till it would be in the 5"25' bay but thankfully I don't have anything in there so could *probably* accommodate one of these beasts!

Soldato
I'm expecting 500+ for these suckers. Virus it would be pointless you swapping your singles for one of these.

For a start you'd have depreciation and postage costs to think of when selling your old ones. 600 quid gets you an X2 now for a small premium providing you have XFIRE board.

Looking at 4870x2 and 2 4870's in crossfire the difference in power usage isn't much at all so i'd imagine it would be the same from 5870's to 5870x2?

Back
Top Bottom