It's too hot :(

Soldato
Still summer until Tuesday here in the North West, that's when the first rain is due which is probably needed as the flora is getting pretty dry round here, but hopefully it's not a prolong spell of cloud and cooler weather and we return to the glorious heat

Soldato
As I expected there was no rain despite it been predicted for this area.

However it didnt really heat up much so I can now lie down and wear clothes without sweating.

Air still feels horrible and muggy indoors, but feels fresher outside, room temp 26.4C

Problem is lack of wind as usual so getting the fresher air to cycle indoors is a slow process.

Associate
Definitely a lot cooler tonight, the breeze has a much sharper edge to it, lovely after many muggy nights. I'm just east of Manchester where it's supposed to have been the warmest part over the last day, but nowhere near as stuffy as last night, actually might get a decent night's kip.

Man of Honour
Been pushed back from 2am to 4am here - about an hour ago had a brief but of strong wind and showers of rain and one very distant thunder clap but gone quiet again now.

Looks like it is shifting towards the east quite a bit more than forecast originally.

EDIT: As I said that bunch of hits on the map spread out the length of the channel LOL.

Soldato
Bet its bliss on the south coast, all that wind and rain plus to look at the sea.

Here, after a few hours of open windows and front door, inside is starting to feel fresher.

Current temp 24.6C, hoping to get down to the 23s.

Back
Top Bottom