It's too hot :(

Associate
I hoping it stays like this now and doesn't get hotter than 20c, so much more pleasant and you can do all you want to do. August last year was fairly average if I remember and didn't get too hot, hope its the same this year. Looking forward to a decent winter I love those crispy frosty mornings, I miss them.

Soldato
I didnt make it into the 23s, outdoor temp was certainly low enough, but wasnt even a breeze. :/

But I am grateful, it was far worse than this just 3 days ago.

We need some rain though. Think hasnt been any for 2+ weeks.

Soldato
I'm the opposite. Currently resenting everyone for complaining about the heatwave as today feels freezing in comparison to the last week. I get not enjoying hot nights but I was loving the hot Days and Evenings.

Soldato
Well there was a little bit of rain, then it stopped. I think I heard a few rumbles of thunder when I went to bed, then I fell asleep and now the sun's out. Disappointing as always with the overhype of thunderstorms in the forecast round here.

We had rain predicted 3 days in a row, all 3 were dry. The forecasters dont seem good at working out how quick the clouds fizzle out when moving inland.

Apparently I will have a thunderstorm 4pm today, cant see it.

Soldato
Well there was a little bit of rain, then it stopped. I think I heard a few rumbles of thunder when I went to bed, then I fell asleep and now the sun's out. Disappointing as always with the overhype of thunderstorms in the forecast round here.

Same here except we didn't even get the thunder only some very gusty wind for about half hour. So much for yellow warnings.

Soldato
Rain didn't really happen, muggy and 25c in here, thought I had done with the hose pipe for afew days but no.
no I Havnt sorted those plug sockets out yet ;)

IMG-20210724-154504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom