ITT you tell us 1 fact we don't already know

Soldato
There is a seven letter word in the English language that contains ten words without rearranging any of its letters, 'therein' - the, there, he, in, rein, her, here, ere, therein, herein.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
The longest place name in the UK (could be in the world but I'm not sure) is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogoch

And here's another fact. I didn't copy and paste that name. I've memorised the spelling. I get very bored sometimes :o

edit- what the hell? I didn't put a space there :confused: it's supposed to appear as one word (although technically the name is made of several words).

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Psyk said:
The longest place name in the UK (could be in the world but I'm not sure) is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogoch
Nah, I *think* that hill in NZ still holds that honour, you know the one - taumatawhakatangihangacooeeooaahtamateatouripukokamikimongahononuapokamucamimikimura (phonetic of course - hi ho Silver away;)):)

Last edited:
Soldato
JohnnyG said:
Nah, I *think* that hill in NZ still holds that honour, you know the one - taumatawhakatangihangacooeeooaahtamateatouripukokamikimongahononuapokamucamimikimura (phonetic of course - hi ho Silver away;)):)

doubt it, thats not in the UK,

Bangkok (Krungthep) in Thai:

Krungthepmahanakonbowornratanakosinmahintarayudyayamahadiloponoparatanarajthaniburiromudomrajniwesmahasatarnamornpimarnavatarsatitsakattiyavisanukamphrasit

http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/rbeard/name.html

Suspended
VeNT said:
doubt it, thats not in the UK,

Bangkok (Krungthep) in Thai:

Krungthepmahanakonbowornratanakosinmahintarayudyayamahadiloponoparatanarajthaniburiromudomrajniwesmahasatarnamornpimarnavatarsatitsakattiyavisanukamphrasit

http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/rbeard/name.html

It has essentially the same name as Los Angeles - "The angels" - and has not been called Bangkok for over 200 years.

Suspended
(From QI)

A berry is a fruit that contains more than one seed. So watermelons, bananas, apples and oranges are berries, however blackberries and raspberries (a collection of small fruits) are not. They are, infact, "droop sacks" :D

I **** you not.

Soldato
Sandiego is spanish for "A wales Vagina" :p

and one that im pretty sure is true water has absolutley no taste it is only the impurities in the water you taste.

Back
Top Bottom