ITV HUB Live stream?

Soldato
Hello All,

Not sure if this a Nvidia Shield TV thing or Android, but I can't live stream ITV via the hub? Catch up is fine...I've only got TV over the internet, Netflix, BBC Iplayer etc. I'm sat watching the Rugby live via my PC without any problem, but there is no option for Live TV on the Nvidia Shield can anyone watch ITV live on Android, if so please let me know the app name and I'll sideload it...

Cheers

Soldato
OP
Just noticed I can stream to my Android phone (Note 10 plus), must be disabled on the Nvidia Shield version...I'll try and sideload the "normal" Android version on my Shield...(at work currently)

Soldato
OP
Just update, downloaded the APK for ITV Android and now have live TV on my Nvidia Shield...why this is disabled in the "official" version I'll never understand.

Associate
Just update, downloaded the APK for ITV Android and now have live TV on my Nvidia Shield...why this is disabled in the "official" version I'll never understand.
Have the same problem - no option to watch live tv from the itv hub app on my shield. How did you download the apk for itv android?

Soldato
OP
Have the same problem - no option to watch live tv from the itv hub app on my shield. How did you download the apk for itv android?

Just Google the "ITB hub. apk" and load it on to your Shield via a USB stick (or Network to a PC) via a file explorer, Download "Sidoader" first, but that's easily loaded via the Shields Play store.

Hope this helps.

Associate
Does this still work? I sideloaded the Android TV ITV Hub apk, but still no live tv option.. The description for the app even says you can stream live tv?!

Oh.. Just realised this thread is for mobile. I'm using Nvidia Shield TV

Back
Top Bottom