Jade dies

Soldato
Oh dear - was saying with the lads last night that they keep saying "jade has one more day to live" for the last few days "jade might not live to see mothers day , blah blah" but I thought she would live for a bit longer.

Even though I thought she was a moron (feel awful saying that)- no one deserves to go through what she has and I feel awful for her little kids who have lost their mum on mothers day... :(

Man of Honour
very sad for kids to lose a mum, though not sad for her as i dont know her at all.. just someone off tv

someone just compared her to lady diana on tv, possibly going a little to far methinks

people die every day, im sure many more have died today also... its a very sad part of life and will happen to us all

rip all those that passed away today and good luck to all the loved ones left behind

Permabanned
very sad for kids to lose a mum, though not sad for her as i dont know her at all.. just someone off tv

someone just compared her to lady diana on tv, possibly going a little to far methinks

people die every day, im sure many more have died today also... its a very sad part of life and will happen to us all

rip all those that passed away today and good luck to all the loved ones left behind

Hi Fluketsar - I am still banned from motors by the way, looks permanent.. :(

Back
Top Bottom