Jade dies

Soldato
RIP, she deserves it after a battle against a horrid disease, and I feel extremely sad for her children, losing their mother at such an early age.

But if that was my mother, I'd feel a bit sick when I grow older knowing that she whored herself out to the media and basically hung her dignity out to dry in her final days, but then I suppose she had none left anyway due to the nature of her "work".

Many people know about cancer and it's various forms anyway, but hopefully the ignorant people that didn't, having now had this rammed down their throats from every angle of the media, will take notice and not leave any symptoms unchecked.

Well said.

I think she tried to make as much money as possible for her kids before she died. This tbh is to be admired even if you dont really like her. You dont have to read the paper or watch endless TV, I for one have seen and read nothing of her illness.

RIP cancer is such a nasty thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Have to say, I came into this thread thinking the same as rghjones, but what Spie has said is correct. At the end of the day, a 27 year old women with children and a long part of her life ahead has been cut short.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, and hope she has found peace at last.

I feel for her family and wouldn't wish cancer and death on anyone.

I was annoyed that when she got cancer she suddenly became the hero of the Papers, such as the Sun who beforehand didn't like her and kept printing bad press about her. The twofacedness of people annoyed me much more than she ever did (though she did do stupid and horrible things to other people, mostly mouthing off).

Anyway, as annoying as you were Jade, RIP. :(

Caporegime
Its not 20 its 25. Part of what Jade was trying to do was get the age limit lowered to 20, due to the fact you are at risk of developing cervical cancer as soon as you become sexually active.

Indeed. It's also thought that the risk increases a lot depending on the number of sexual partners you have. So if you're a ****... you're at greater risk.

Back
Top Bottom