Jade dies

Caporegime
His comments maybe the truest comments ever made on the face of the planet, no, UNIVERSE, but what I'm saying is they don't belong in this thread, it's not respectful at a time like this.

On Jades own site, or a fan site, certainly.

This is a general discussion forum and I don't recall Jade or any of her family being members here, thus I see no point in holding back as such.

Associate
I for one was always moaning and complaining about the publicity but truly this is a terrible diesese of which my gran is dying from too.

This truly could happen to anyone and especially a mother at 27 it's very sad.

I just hope that young women look at Jade and see what can happen in such a short space of time.

R.I.P

Caporegime
Very sad for her kids, I hope that little rat of a husband she has doesn't get his mitts on her dosh. Was it me, or every time he appeared in the papers did he always look quite sly? :rolleyes:

Associate
I feel she should have used the media towards raising funds for the cancer cause rather than looking after her familys future that, imo, that was more than secure already.

While I can't argue against raising money for cancer, I certainly don't blame her for raising extra cash for her family.

I'd probably do exactly the same.

Soldato
As soon as I saw this thread I expected a lot of posts from the usual "I dont know her I dont care" brigade.

and the people who have this idea of *why should she get more media coverage than the millions of people that die every day* need a slap for coming out with this ******** every time a celebrity dies.

Jade goody was poorly educated, from a bit of a rough background, she said some stupid things without thought (like a lot of people ive known in real life).. and essentially all she done was apply to be on big brother which was a popular show..

She went in there and behaved true to her character, and after making a fool out of herself, the public seemed to warm to her and she was swept into the media on a greater scale than any other BB contestant.

I dont think she had any malice or nastiness in her, i think it was just her lack of education and a different upbringing to us.

Not really her fault the media kept thrusting her life in our faces.

For some kids to lose their mother on mothers day is tragic and its sad. I never knew her, or followed her life in the media, but I still think she deserves respect in death. like we all do

Soldato
I'm very interested to see what Jack Tweed is going to do now, will he be able to resist milking it in Heat etc? From the outside the guy never really struck me as anything more than a hanger on, living in the limelight. You never really saw him go out of his way to get himself portrayed as the devoted boyfriend/husband. The best thing for him to do would be to shun the media but will he be able to stop himself?

Caporegime
RIP Jade. You weren't much of a mother, and now you've left your kids with a deadbeat dad. Nice one! Still, at least you've scooped enough cash to give them a good start in life, so far play to them and I hope they move onwards and upwards.

I guess the only blessing is that she won't remain in the news for as long as Diane did, and nobody will be inventing crackpot conspiracy theories about the way she died.

Soldato
RIP Jade. You weren't much of a mother, and now you've left your kids with a deadbeat dad. Nice one! Still, at least you've scooped enough cash to give them a good start in life, so far play to them and I hope they move onwards and upwards.

Aaarrgghhh! For the last time, Jack Tweed is not their Dad!
Jeff Brazier is their Dad, where do you think theyve been staying the last couple of weeks?

Caporegime
Dont feel any aympathy for Jade as i thought she was a total waste of space but i do feel for her kids, losing a mother at such a young age is such a sad thing to see and hear.

But for the sake of being polite and having manners, i will say RIP Jade...i just hope that this can be the end of her in the media...well heres hoping.

Soldato
hope this means a end to all crap that shouldn't even be on the news/papers we her! i would rather hear about are troops who are a lot more important!

never the less, still bad to see a young women and mother to lose her life, RIP

Soldato
RIP to her and all the other cancer victims who died today or have died in the past.

I also hope it has an impact on a previously-growing population of young women who thought cervical smears were a waste of time. Especially as there's evidence to suggest that promiscuous behaviour and sexual activeness at a young age (reflective of modern British culture) causes a surge in the risk of cervical cancer.

Soldato
Funny that now she is dead her mother is asking for privacy,suppose the job has been done now and theyve raked in as much as they can so the public arent needed anymore...

Has she forgotten about the huge funeral they are having with tv's and such outside the church?

Associate
I feel so sorry for her poor children.

RIP Jade, didnt really think much of herin RL really, famous for having a big mouth. But nobody should ever go through the suffering she had to, and im so sorry that her young children will grow up without a mother.

Back
Top Bottom