Jade dies

Soldato
Nobody deserves to die. RIP

Finally people will stop talking about her. Its so funny that everyone licks her ass when she has cancer. She was the most hated women in the UK the day before she was diagnosed with cancer, OH but when she gets cancer she is a lovely and wonderful women and mum. Its sickening how pathetic people are.

Thats all. But still, i dont wish death on anyone, its just my personal opinion on this subject.

Soldato
Funny that now she is dead her mother is asking for privacy,suppose the job has been done now and theyve raked in as much as they can so the public arent needed anymore...

Has she forgotten about the huge funeral they are having with tv's and such outside the church?

Maybe because Jackie was letting her daughter dictate what she wanted in her last days, and now Jade is gone, Jackie might have other ideas, as shes the one left here?

Caporegime
I'm very interested to see what Jack Tweed is going to do now, will he be able to resist milking it in Heat etc? From the outside the guy never really struck me as anything more than a hanger on, living in the limelight. You never really saw him go out of his way to get himself portrayed as the devoted boyfriend/husband. The best thing for him to do would be to shun the media but will he be able to stop himself?

I don't think that he could stop himself from appearing in magazines etc. If the money he gets from doing stuff like that is going to help Jades kids then that's fair enough. But I have a feeling that whatever he gets he'll keep for himself. ******* leech.

Soldato
I didnt like the big mouthed cow but she deserves a RIP. She provided for her kids in the only way she knew how and although certain circles have slagged her off for it i say good on her.

Ive had several people close to me die of cancer over the past 10 years and for anyone who has not seen someone on their deathbed with it let me assure you, its not the way you would want to go.

So RIP jade... you have at least achieved that which so many seek to gain, you will be remembered... maybe not for the right reasons but you cant have everything.

Soldato
My God! the ******* hypocrisy and pseudo sypathy in here is unbelievable; after all the jokes whilst she was dying and many other extremely poor taste posts about other subjects, to come out with 'we don't speak ill of the dead' is absolute tosh!
I'm sure that some people will be lolling at emails and txts received already though they probably won't now have the balls to post 'em here.

I'm sure that some people are genuine in their feelings of sypathy and I apologise to them but stand by what I said above for most others.

I could have started another thread but as it has been derailed already ....

Permabanned
This is the one thing I hate about society, the fake sympathy and feelings of sadness for people who we didn't know, its just an excuse for the masses to jump on the grief bandwagon and the media love it, this basically means that there will be no decent news for the next two weeks while the circus begins.

Thats not to say it isn't sad when someone so young dies, but the media attention is ridiculous. I am sure max clifford and her criminal husband will milk this money train dry

Back
Top Bottom